1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chienism

Jan 10, 2008

1. A feedback thread for chienism. :aheartbea

2. Woops I forgot to write <___>'''' sorry D':

Anyway. Chienism did a really great job painting my Annette head! ^__^ I'm really happy with the communication and the service, and the face-up is simply gorgeous :aheartbea Couldn't be more happy with everything!

3. Chienism painted my minimee head; a great transaction, thanks so much!

4. Chienism painted my AOD Chen and he looks amazing. She got to work on him immediately and he was back home before I knew it. Thanks!!

5. oops I forgot to post. sorry. chienism did a wonderfull job on my Max (B&G Sharon) she got my ideas perfectly and i couldnt be more happy. she kept excelent communication and got to working on him immediately. definately recomend chienism to others

6. I just received the puki sets back from Chien~ and I'm very happy with how they turned out! She did a wonderful job with them, did mock ups for me before she even started painting them. Great to work with, I highly recommend her work. thank you~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. :) yee Chienism is great to do business with ! she's very very patient, very nice :) and very talented. She made my doll so cuteeeey :love, woudl love to send any faceless doll to her for a face up :D

:aheartbea

8. Chienism did the face-up on my Shushu. She is great to do business with. She kept excellent communication and was able to get my ideas perfectly. I would do business with her again and highly recommned her.

9. Late late late. Chien did a wonderful faceup on my MNF elf in October, and a beautiful body blush on my KidDelf body in Jan/Feb. I'm planning to commission her again as soon as possible, she does gorgeous work and I can tell she's improving all the time.

10. Sold a pair of Unoa hands to Chienism, It was a very smooth transaction ^^
      thank you!

11. Chienism joined my Dollmore group order. Chienism paid quickly and had great communication throughout the order. It was a pleasure doing business with chienism, and I would definitely recommend.

12. Chienism was recently in a Leeke group order I ran.
      VERY patient... payment and communication was prompt and friendly.
      I'd definitely recommend! :aheartbea

13. I just got my Kazuki back (R-Asiam) and he's adorable! Great communication. She was very patient with me since this was my first custom face up and super nice! Highly recommended!

14. Chien did an awesome job on a face-up for a modded B-El faceplate. :) She was great to work with. Thanks so much!

15. I sold some Astrokitty clothings to Chienism and she is a fantastic person to deal with! She even showed me pictures of how the fit looks on her Unoa Boy as I was not sure how they would look like. She's a very nice person and very easy to talk to! It was totally a pleasure to have dealt with her. :)

Smoooth transaction! An A++ Buyer who I can recommend to all! ^____^ Enjoy your clothes!

16. chienism bought a pair of jeans from us. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Thanks so much!!

17. chienism bought a sweater from me and paid exactly when she said she would :) Kept great communication too!

18. Chien did a commission for me, and it was absolutely fantastic. :) Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

19. chienism painted my Limho mono and he turned out marvellously! The transaction was quick and problem-free. She kept in constant contact, and took lots of pictures of the finished product.

Thank you so much! :)

20. chienism recently did the face-up for my boy kazuki, and did absolutely fantastic! the work was fast (looots faster than i could ever have hoped :"D <3 ) and looks absolutely incredible! Love love her work, and I'll definitely come to her again when i need another faceup ^___^ <333