Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for allmyvisions

Remmy Rem Remface! allmyvisions's Avatar

Feedback for allmyvisions

Well, I guess I need a feedback thread, neh?

Here it is. ;D

Post here if I've bought something from you.

I'll eventually sell things. :X

Haydn Sterling, DoC Homme-Kirill Mod ♪♫♪ Ehryn Sterling, DoC Homme-Kirill
    Doll JournalDoA FeedbackeBay Feedback

Allmyvisions bought a chair from me. Great transcation, good communication and fast payment. Thank you so much!

Livin' a Pink Toed Dream FunnyLori's Avatar
    Allmyvisions purchased a couple of hemostats from me. Payment was very fast and it was a pleasure to do business with Allmyvisions.

Livin' a Pink Toed Dream FunnyLori's Avatar
    Allmyvisions commissioned me to modify her DOC. It was great communicating with her, and payment was very quick. I enjoyed working on her boy. She is a great person to work with.

POSITIVE!

Allmyvisions bought a pair of boots from me! Paid quickly and was very nice to deal with

Jordi//Jordan//Malakai//Omega//Oz//Panda
    Feedback / Livejournal / deviantArt / Twitter / tumblr

Only a little conceited<3 LinaInverseTsg's Avatar
    allmyvisions bought a custom wig from me, she was very patient and polite, very prompt. and a nice person to deal with. would happily do buisness in the future.
    (omfg i am soooooooooo sorry for the late feedback!!!!!!!)
    "awwww you're so cute when you're stupid"

Home: Pacea (Dz Yume), Jioka (MW Ellie), Koulmiya (DZ Lulu)
    Saving for next DZ order ?/$662.97

I was in a Dollga group order that allmyvisions hosted, the whole thing was very smooth and fast, I would definitely participate in another group order with allmyvisions!
    no longer in the hobby

Allmyvisions hosted a Dollga group order that went wonderful, constant updates, quick replies. Would work with again.

I was part of a group order through Dollga that Allmyvisions hosted. It was a very smooth one, with lots of communication. Rem kept us updated and was a great host. All around, a great transaction! Thank you so much!

I was in a group order run by allmyvideions and it went very smoothly. Thanks!!!

Carolyn
    (>'.'<)

Allmyvisions participated in my For My Doll group order and was a blast to deal with! She was fun to chat with back and forth with while the order filled, great with communication, super friendly and on time with payments. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant!!

I bought an event doll head from Allmyvisions' sales thread.
    She was very prompt with her communications, as well as the packing and shipping of the item.
    Overall a smooth transaction, and a pleasure to do business with.
    Thank you again. <3

allmyvisions was a wonderful participant in the Leekeworld GO I hosted. Thanks so much!
    My resin friends: Cameron (ED Red), Rémy (IH SooRi/Lion), Yuri (Soom Sabik), Amona (EID Asa), Cassandra (ED Soah), Joshua (DM Model Huey Lewis), Larche (MD Miho/SDF), Cage (MD Ryu/Latidoll), Zeniah (Soom Tan Gena), Maryan (DollnDoll Loren), Matthew (OM Shou-Ryu/JDF), Imani (EID Ashanti), Brandon (DoT Black Code 02), Lisa (Latidoll Red Irene), Lillian & Julia (DoD Leya x 2), Marcus (BID Erzulie)

allmyvisions commission me to do full aesthetics on her twin DoD Kirill's. It was a smooth and wonderful transaction. She sent payment right away, kept constant communication and was very thoughtful and patient. Thank you so much for commissioning me!

Allmyvisions bought some MSC from me and it was a perfect transaction! Thank you so much

MY EYE & WIG SHOP : www.ersaflora.com

Bought a wig from allmyvisions, very kind and shipped very fast! thank you !!
    Itachi, Kyo, Izuru, Yumiko, Diasuke, Hisoka, Kana, Kira, Hasuhime, Yuki, Keisuke, Ayame, Kai, Izaya, Houjun, Hikaru, Katana, Touma, Shin, Tsuzuki, Gaara, Toya, Hiei, Hitori, Riku, Senna. yes that's 26 and counting >.<http://thedollswelove.freeforums.org/

I bought a pair of white eyelashes from allmyvisions.Communication was excellent!!! She even mailed them out in 45" of snow.Now that is an awesome seller!!!
    Wonderful transaction from beginning to end.Thank you.

I bought some eyelashes from allmyvisions. Communication was great and the eyelashes arrived very quickly, safely packaged and in very good condition!
    Thank you!
    ~Mari~ [MNF Shushu Elf] ~Linai~ [Unoa L-bi girl]
    ~Arja~ [ND Narae] ~Lorien~ [Limhwa Half Elf]

I bought Dollzone MSD Megi2 Outfit from allmyvisions.
    It was perfect transaction! I recieved clothes fast and everything was really new and never used.
    It was pleasure to deal with you!
    Love: Vera AngellStudio, Pipos Baha, Felix Brownie Allie, Angelsdoll Jin, Dollmore Narsha LE99, DoD E-an and another dolls
    Want: Alice Cherry Blossom, Dollfie Dream Rin&Sasara
    MY FLICKR: http://flickr.com/photos/31097067@N06/

I participated in a GO that allmyvisions created. She did a very wonderful job and was amazing to work with, keeping us informed the whole time.

Would work with you again!
    "You know, I'll never fully be clean. There will always be a part of me that will forever remain an addict, and I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid at all." -Vincent
    Wants: Wren, Soraiya, and Vincent