1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for yumi~

Jan 1, 2008

1. Since I couldn't find a feedback thread for yumi~, I've gone ahead and created one for her ;)

I had a perfectly wonderful transaction with yumi~, she was part of my "WTS Twin-B/T.Twingkey" posting. Fast payment, good friendly communication, and an awesome person to deal with - I'd definitely work with with her again! Now if we could only make DOD work as wonderfully, the world would be great! :lol: Thanks again for a wonderful split transaction, and feel free to pm me if you want to get your DOI! *hugs* :fangirl:

2. Yumi requested some tiny clothes for her tiny guys and I was happy to help her out. We had some fun chats and she was a great person to work with. thanks a bunch and I hope they have fun with their new clothes!

3. yumi purchased a puki full set from me. All went well :3 and puki has a grand new home!

Thanks again

4. yumi~ bought some sd clothes from me :). She paid quickly and was very friendly. I'd sell to her again!

5. yumi purchased several items from me. Payment was fast and communication was fantastic. Thank you so much for a great transaction! ^_^

6. Yumi bought some clothes from our last update. She paid quickly with MO and was so nice to deal with. Thanks so much!!

7. Yumi bought a DZ body from me, she was really nice and friendly through the whole thing. Great communication too! Would def. Recommend her as a great buyer ^^

8. Yumi bought a couple of items from our last update. Quick payment, great communication and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!!

9. Another perfect transaction with yumi. She bought lots of stuff from our last update and paid very quickly. A real sweetie to deal with! Thanks again!!

10. Yumi commissioned me for a DOC head. She's very patient with me and communicated her instructions concisely and precisely which is just invaluable feedback for a faceup job. Payment for the job was done promptly -- thank you very much for the wonderful experience!!

11. yumi is such a wonderful buyer. We love dealing with her and recommend her highly! Thanks again!!

12. I bought a MSD hat from yumi. Great communication and fast shipping.

13. Yumi commissioned me for adoreably tiny clothes for her pukis and it was a wonderful transaction! She was super duper patient while I puzzled out the patterns, and once everything was done she paid me lightening fast. :) She's a pleasure to do business with--- totally recommend her! She's a sweetie!

14. I purchased a wig from Yumi~ and it was a fantastic transaction! She was very pleasant and helpful. The wig was packaged extremely carefully, shipped fast and arrived in excellent condition. I am very pleased with the transaction!

15. yumi is one of our favorite repeat buyers. Transactions are always perfect. The BEST!! Thanks again!!

16. I bought a SD jacket from yumi and it was a great, smooth transaction. Many thanks.

17. i bought body from yumi and it came in perfect shape. an awesome seller^^ thanks a million!

18. yumi~ bought a couple of items from my 3rd group order.
      She`s absolutely a very nice person to deal with!
      I feel lots of kindness and friendness through all her PMs and this trade experience.
      I`m very happy to communicate with her(≧ω≦)/
      And very happy that you and your boys like the clothes=)

19. Bought a pair of Puki lucky punch hands from Yumi~ and she was wonderful to deal with. Thanks!

20. I bought a pair of DOC MSD jeans from Yumi,and it was a real pleasure to do business with.Everything went smoothly,ans she was really easy to talk to.I would glady purchase an item from her again.Thanks so much!!!!!!