1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Meka124 :)

Dec 3, 2007

1. Meka124 doesn't have a feedback thread, so I thought I'd start one for her. :) She bought a pair of shoes from me last week. She was very nice, paid promptly, kept in touch throughout the transaction and let me know that the shoes arrived. What more could I ask for!? I highly recommend, I'd happily do business with her again. :) Thanks Meka!

2. I sold a pair of shoes to Meka124 and she was wonderful to deal with. :) I couldn't be happier with our transaction. Fast payment and wonderful communication. Highly recommended!

3. Meka124 bought a dress from me, she paid right away and let me know as soon as the dress arived! Great buyer, I would highly recommend her !!! Thanks again <3

4. Meka124 bought a pair of jeans from me that I made. She let me know that she would have to pay me on a certain day, and promptly did so. Her communication is great and very friendly. Thanks!

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

6. meka participated in my dollmore group order. she was quick with payments and very friendly to work with. welcome to any of my future g.o.s without hesitation.

7. meka124 participated in a recent Dollmore order I hosted. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. I would highly recommend as a participant & would love to have as part of any future group orders. Thank you! ^_^

8. Meka purchased a wig from me. Quick to pay, great to communicate with, and let me know when the purchase arrived. I'd be happy to deal with her again! Thanks Meka!

9. Meka bought a pair of MSD shoes from me, paid instantly, and let me know when they arrived! Great communication and prompt payment!

10. Sold some clothing items to Meka124 with no problems. Pleasant, quick communication and payment was prompt. Thank you~ :)

11. Meka124 bought some colored pencils and pastels, she paid fast and was great to deal with!
      Thanks!

12. Purchased a doll from me! Payment was speedy, contact was great and she let me know when the doll arrived safely to her home! Id definatly recommend her as a buyer!! :D

13. Meka124 was in my wig group order. Fast payment and smooth transaction. Great communication! Meka124 was great to deal with! Thanks!! :)

14. Meka124 was in a group order I hosted! Great communication, quick payment, would deal with again!

15. meka124 participated in another of my dollmore group order. quick payments and very friendly to deal with! always welcome to any of my future GOs

16. meka124 bought a lambsking wig from me. Excellent buyer - great pms and prompt payment. Highly recommended!

17. meka124 participated in my Dollmore group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

18. meka124 was in my Dollmore Go, she sent in her order and paid her invoices in a timely manner. I would recommend doing business with her anytime. ^_^

19. I recently sold a doll hat to Meka124. Communication was wonderful and prompt, and so was her payment. Greater buyer, would sell to again anytime. :)

20. Meka124 recently participated in my Nine9Style GO. She was a positively wonderful participant who paid on time, communicated often, and had a fabulous attitude. I would be happy to work with her again, and I highly recommend her for other GO's! Thanks again! :)