Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread for Meka124 :)

Feedback Thread for Meka124 :)

Meka124 doesn't have a feedback thread, so I thought I'd start one for her. She bought a pair of shoes from me last week. She was very nice, paid promptly, kept in touch throughout the transaction and let me know that the shoes arrived. What more could I ask for!? I highly recommend, I'd happily do business with her again. Thanks Meka!
    Owned by: DT Arin7, DT Seola7, DT Ganga5, BC Protea, DM Alexia, SD Tiffee, Goodreau Innuendo, Bergmann Bella, KD Ani, LW Leina, DM Narsha, CK Mystery Girl, Goodreau Minnie, AoD Lele, Soom Sov, IH BID Coco, DM DearDoll Shabee, Bambi Sisly, LTF Lewi, LTF Ante, LTF DES, LTF Elf El, BC 8" girl?, BF/PF Yoko, Parabox Angela40cm

I sold a pair of shoes to Meka124 and she was wonderful to deal with. I couldn't be happier with our transaction. Fast payment and wonderful communication. Highly recommended!

Flickr
    Etsy Handmade Alpaca Wigs

Meka124 bought a dress from me, she paid right away and let me know as soon as the dress arived! Great buyer, I would highly recommend her !!! Thanks again <3

Meka124 bought a pair of jeans from me that I made. She let me know that she would have to pay me on a certain day, and promptly did so. Her communication is great and very friendly. Thanks!

Switchblade Aesthetics Thread ~ Faceups, Tattoos, & Airbrushed Body Blushing ~ Feedback
    FS: Wigmaking Materials

she is really a good buyer!!!!!
    fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

~Dreamless Sleeper~ mel-mel-chan's Avatar
    meka participated in my dollmore group order. she was quick with payments and very friendly to work with. welcome to any of my future g.o.s without hesitation.

meka124 participated in a recent Dollmore order I hosted. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. I would highly recommend as a participant & would love to have as part of any future group orders. Thank you! ^_^

Meka purchased a wig from me. Quick to pay, great to communicate with, and let me know when the purchase arrived. I'd be happy to deal with her again! Thanks Meka!
    Ann R

Meka bought a pair of MSD shoes from me, paid instantly, and let me know when they arrived! Great communication and prompt payment!
    Home: Pekkle [DZ BB Ani]

Sold some clothing items to Meka124 with no problems. Pleasant, quick communication and payment was prompt. Thank you~

Senior Member Marketplace Ban Gunbunny's Avatar
    Meka124 bought some colored pencils and pastels, she paid fast and was great to deal with!
    Thanks!
    Saving: $80 of $600 - LittleFee Shiwoo twins

<3 a Mrs. as of 2/1/14 <3 Kittywolf13's Avatar
    Purchased a doll from me! Payment was speedy, contact was great and she let me know when the doll arrived safely to her home! Id definatly recommend her as a buyer!!
    Please visit & subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    doabanner by kittywolf13, on Flickr
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Kittywolf13/videos
    Wishing: Old Luts Dolls, f-07, Yori, Kun Non Dolly: DSLR & Upgraded computer!

Meka124 was in my wig group order. Fast payment and smooth transaction. Great communication! Meka124 was great to deal with! Thanks!!

Meka124 was in a group order I hosted! Great communication, quick payment, would deal with again!

meka124 participated in another of my dollmore group order. quick payments and very friendly to deal with! always welcome to any of my future GOs

meka124 bought a lambsking wig from me. Excellent buyer - great pms and prompt payment. Highly recommended!
    Outfits, commissions, faceups, etc:
    http://www.thedollpage.com/marketpla...p?login=mhardy

meka124 participated in my Dollmore group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

meka124 was in my Dollmore Go, she sent in her order and paid her invoices in a timely manner. I would recommend doing business with her anytime. ^_^

I recently sold a doll hat to Meka124. Communication was wonderful and prompt, and so was her payment. Greater buyer, would sell to again anytime.

Meka124 recently participated in my Nine9Style GO. She was a positively wonderful participant who paid on time, communicated often, and had a fabulous attitude. I would be happy to work with her again, and I highly recommend her for other GO's! Thanks again!
    Waiting: FM60 Celine Full Set
    So...I said no more Fairyland dolls for me, and then I saw the new F60 fullsets...Doomed