1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

¤ Feedback thread for tuna-chan ¤

Dec 2, 2007

1. For anybody that I've had a transaction with, please if you could leave some feedback!
      Thanks!

2. Tuna-chan bought a wig from me and paid super fast! A very nice person to deal with! Thank you!

3. tuna-chan purchased a wig from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and great communication. Thank you again! :):truffle

4. I bought an SDF Cian from tuna-chan and the transaction was beautiful! She kept in contact, shipped it super fast, and he was packed very safe and securely. Would recommend again and again!

5. Bought a Ninodoll Ando head from tuna-chan. Super pleasant transaction and shipped fast. Even with the slower shipping option it still arrived faster than I anticipated ^^

Would not hesitate to do business with tuna-chan again.

6. I bought a DOD Homme Ducan head from tuna-chan. Communication was prompt and friendly and we were able to come to a happy agreement re. shipping methods etc. She shipped very quickly and when the head arrived it was so well-packed that I could barely get the box open! Inside the head was wrapped up so well that I don't think a mad gorilla could have done any damage to it. Oh, and he's gorgeous to boot!
      All in all a very successful transaction. Thank you so much for supplying me with my 13th doll!

7. I bought a couple of SD shirts from tuna-chan, they shipped quickly and she even sent a belt as a gift! She was very easy to talk to, I would definitely do business with her again!

8. I bought jeans for tuna-chan and it was an altogether easy transaction. her communication was friendly and timely, she kept me up top date, and the item shipped
      quickly and was appropriately packed. An extra thanks for the extra shirt, can't have too many t-shirts! I'd shop with her again anytime.

9. I've bought doll accessories from tuna-chan and everything went perfect! Friendly communication and super quick shipping, the item arrived safe and in great conditions. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much ^^

10. Tuna-chan was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Answered all my questions and the DOD body arrived beautifully wrapped. A pleasure to deal with, would definitely work with again.

11. I bought the Ducan full set she was selling ^^ everything perfect 100% recomended!!! Thanks a lot *3*

12. I bought a pack of 4 pairs of 16mm eyes from Ms. Tuna. Unfortunately the resulting package I received was very disappointing. Only one pair of eyes were in sale worthy/decent condition and the rest were dirty with putty residue. One had some clouding. Overall two of the pairs are un-usable. I get that they were a random set sale so I knew I might get the odd old pair but I find it a little unsettling that no effort was taken to at least make sure they were clean when packaged. It's like they were literally ripped right out of some doll and thrown in a plastic baggie. Reasonable price (if all the eyes had been in good condition) and fast shipping but overall I think I'll probably avoid future purchases unless more attention is given to item quality. Here's a pic of the gunk all over the eyes. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

13. An update to my earlier post-
      Apparently there was a little mix up and she was very nice and helpful about it. Got it fixed right away. Got back to me right away too. I was pleasantly surprised by the lightning fast communication. Overall a good honest person. All my unhappy feels are completely erased! :D

14. i bought a sweater from tuna chan. there were no problems in our transaction. i give positive feedback!

15. I bought some SD size eyeglasses from tuna, and it was a positive transaction. Thanks!

16. Was good fast transaction. She is a good buyer.:)

17. Tuna's communication is great and I'm VERY happy with the clothes and shoes I bought from her. The items arrived very quickly even though there's a lot of distance between us. Recommended!

18. I sold Tuna a wig, pleasant transaction, wonderful communication and let me know when the wig arrived, thanks again!

19. Tuna-chan sold me her Supia Rosy. She was so easy to work with and answered every single one of my questions. She's very responsive and always kept in touch. She even let me do a layaway plan that catered to me, even though I didn't need as long of one as we had initially started with. Rosy came home to me safe and sound with no damages at all.
      I highly recommend her!!!

20. Tuna bought some glass eyes from me.
      It went all smooth and perfect! Hope to deal with Tuna soon again! ^^