1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Pink_angel

Nov 30, 2007

1. Hola amigas y amigos., here is my thread for my feedback :D
      best wishes for all of you! and God bless.

thank you :aheartbea

2. Pink_angel is present and pacient to work with. I'd gladly sell to her again <3 wonderful buyer

3. :fangirl: Glad you are happy with your new little one.

4. PINK_ANGEL bought a doll from me on layaway.(DIM Odelia).
      Excellent buyer. Good communication, even paid off early!
      I was able to ship her in time for Christmas.
      I would recomend her anytime!

5. i sold a head to PINK_ANGEL. fast payment and very pleasant transaction. she is very lovely and very interesting to talk^ ^. and she also has a beautiful daughter. i'm very admire you Maricela;)

6. I just had a trade with Pink_angel, she is nice to talk to, and the trade goes with pure pleasent :)

7. Pink Angel purchased a head and a bit of footwear, from me. She is so much fun, and a total pleasure. She did request a layaway, and paid perfectly. Anyone would enjoy having a transaction with her! Thanks so much!!

8. Pink Angel bought a MF Soo a while back from me (sorry forgot to leave feedback earlier) and she was awesome to work with. She made regular payments and keep in good contact. Highly recommend her to anyone! :)

9. I just sold a felian to Pink_angel on layaway, and everything went perfectly! She is such a nice person and communication was great! I would not hesitate to do business again with her. *hugs* Thanks so much!

10. I sold my Gena to PINK_ANGEL on layaway. I'm usually very wary of doing any sort of layaway but I wouldn't hesitate to do one again for PINK_ANGEL! Great communication and super friendly too. I really recommend her as a buyer.

11. PINK_ANGEL snapped up some of the give-aways I had. She was quick to pay the shipping, great with communication and very friendly throughout the transaction. Excellent buyer. :)

12. Pink Angel did a layaway for my Momo hybrid, and a trade for Momos clothes for a head, she shipped fast, kept in contact, and payed promptly. Wonderful buyer/trader. would definitely do business with her again.

13. another great transaction with PINK_ANGEL. just sold an AA Qi to PINK_ANGEL, great buyer A+~~

14. she bought some eyes from me recently, and was a pleasure to deal with!

wonderful buyer, A++!!

15. Maricela,

Was excellant to deal with!! Paid thru layaway and was always communicating with me. Sell with confidence. hugs, gg

16. I sold a wig to PINK_ANGEL and the transaction went very well. Payment was prompt and she was a pleasure to deal with...Excellent buyer!

17. I just received an Abio Angel head from Pink_Angel and she was just super to deal with, great communication and fast shipping.

I Have named her Olivia.

18. Pink_Angel was a great to deal with. I sold a doll to her on layaway. She's great with communication and her layaway payments were on time. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction.

19. Recently completed a very smooth and easy layaway transaction with PinkAngel. She paid out early and communicated all the way through like a dream! She is just fabulous to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

20. Maricela is very lovely person! I' ve sell her a Luts Lishe. She paid in rates and was so communicative. ^^ I`m happy that I could get to know her.
      :D :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea