1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hydra Kitten

Nov 7, 2007

1. If I've bought anything from you or sold you something, please leave feedback here thanks! :)

2. It was a very positive experience! Good communications and fast payment. Thanks!

3. Awesome buyer who was quick to pay and had great communication. Overall a very smooth transaction. Love to deal with you again. ^^

4. Great communication and paid promptly. Highly recommended!

5. Hydra Kitten buy some outfits from me~we make a great communication~she is soo sweetie~~
      >_< thanks dear~~

6. Hydra Kitten bought a sleeveless shirt from me, and it's a smooth and delightful transaction. Highly recommend!

And, personally, thank you for the nice photos of your doll dresses in the shirt, hope both of you like it^^

7. Hydra Kitten bought doll jacket from me. Good communication and fast payment, thank you so much!

8. I bought a wig off Kit, and they were nothing but nice the whole way through. Excellent communication, smooth transaction. Thank you!

9. Hydra Kitten participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and very friendly to deal with. welcome to any of my future group orders

10. Hydra Kitten bought from me and it was an excellent transaction all around. I really appreciated your patience while I was very busy with other things ^_^

I'd love to do business again! Thank you!

11. Hydra Kitten bought a doll outfit from me. Great transction with prompt payment, thank you!

12. Bought some boots! everything went perfectly smoothly. Thanks!

13. What a wonderful experience! She was so patient with me and communication between us was never a problem. She kept me informed every step of the way! Shipping was super fast and the item arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with her again! :D (and pay faster next time now that I know how... *_*)

14. Hydra Kitten was part of my Genesis GO! Stellar communication and her payment was really prompt! She actually helped me figure a lot of things out (my first group order and all), I really appreciated it. Thanks again!

15. Hydra Kitten commissioned two wigs from me and was a perfect buyer! Fast payment, good communication-thank you!

16. I just bought a Spinel head from Hydra Kitten and she was nothing but totally awsome. :) She was understanding and communication was always great.
      Cheers!! :)

17. Kit bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eye by pre-order plan from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~^O^/

Thanks for your patience~I hope I will trade with you again~m(_ _)m

18. Hydra Kitten purchased a shirt from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. She payed promptly and kept up good communication. Thanks!

19. Hydra Kitten purchased a choker from me and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. :)

20. Hydra Kitten is a great seller and is nice to talk to! Everything went so smoothly! I'm very happy with my new Minimee Genesis!