1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

43cm ** NaBi KiSS **

Nov 1, 2007

1. They are here! "Nabi Kiss, meaning Butterfly Kiss", in Korean. She'll be able to share clothing with Unoa and other similar sized mini BJDs. By the way, Nabi Kiss has bigger face than Unoa dolls, but they do wear the same wig size, 6-7" wigs. :aheartbea
      For doll chat and info of all gardenofdolls dolls, please join for future updates at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gardenofdolls
      Here are some new updated customized photos of Nabi Kiss:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[and MORE PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND ON http://www.gardenofdolls.com:fangirl:

Thank you,

2. If she is being made by Bobobie, will she be availible in all the different resin colors?

3. Hi Stella,
      I haven't thought about it, except for doing some in tan, but if there's enough requests for pinks and blues, I will certainly do small numbers on them in different colors. I will have to ask Denis first to see if he can do them in this size. I'll let you know what he says!

4. Hi Stella,
      I found out that yes, he can make them in those pinks and greens and tans as well. The price will be slightly higher. I will take preorders on the colors when the time comes. It'll be by end of November.

Thanks for your question,

5. Im very excited to see more pictures. Do you know yet how light or dark the tan will be? And will she be big busted like the large breast Unoa? What age group is she representing?

6. This might be a rather retarded question but... what'll her knees be like? Gentaro Araki's Unoa knees seem to be pretty unique in the BJD world. All the other knees I see look as though they're done in reverse. Knees like Gentaro's would be awesome lol

7. Hi,
      Nabi Kiss will not look just like Unoa, but she'll be able to share clothing with Unoa and other dolls similar sized dolls. Here's a photo of Nabi Kiss knees. I'm making the torso into 2 parts, not 3, and making revision on hip size too, so that's why the finalize photo will be shown later.

To Lizbet: Nabi Kiss will have normal size breast. I didn't make her breast large, because I want her to fit most mini sized clothing. Thanks so much for your interest!:)

[​IMG]

8. Hi Laura,
      Ok, well, since people have been asking me for price, I got a confirmation. Here it is:

white or normal skin NO faceup: $230 plus $14 shipping & insurance i within US (I will insure all of these dollls, unless buyer tells me other wise).

As for other colors, it will have to be preorder base, so I would do preorders before they start making the goods. ***Please PM me to order Nabi in a color, before the production date estimated, November 29th. That way, I'll have a number to go by to order them.
      tan / pink / blue: $245 plus $14 shipping & insurance within USA.

I will also update here with the NEW TAN COLOR. SO STAY TUNED! THANK YOU!
      [​IMG]

9. ooh I can't wait to see your girl finished and face upped. She might be the next girl i get!

10. super price! I hope you have a sample color to show of the new tan. Can't decide between tan and ns at this point. But I definitely want one. Are you taking per-orders yet?

11. Hi mhdolls,
      I will have the white and normal, but as far as Tan / Blue / Pink it will be a special preorder...yes, I am taking preorders on those special colors. I asked Denis for the Tan color sample, but he does not have it ready yet.

12. I still love her... XD just like PpoPpo just calls me she also calls me...''buy me, take me home :D I'll be a good girl, please take me home" Or maybe I'm just going nuts XD

she really looks like a grown up PpoPpo :D I want her >.<' I should pay back my mom soon and start saving for her.

13. Could you please post their heads, faces too? Thanks.

14. Sorry, above picture is for COLOR SAMPLE ONLY. BELOW IS THE DOLL..LOL
      [​IMG]

15. Subscribing to this thread. She looks lovely. Can't wait to see her in the resin.

16. I can't wait to see her in tan! And with a face-up too <333

17. You already know I think she is absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to see her in resin!

18. it is really beautiful Oo body ! amazing

19. Ashley, your new girl has inspired me again (this is becoming a habit lol)
      I just had to do a painting of how I think she'll look, she'll be so beautiful!!

[​IMG]

20. the body is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!