1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pete

Oct 28, 2007

1. If you have sold to me, or bought from me, you can leave feedback here. :)

2. Woo, first post! Wonderful comminucation, was very nice about the entire thing. Shipping was slow, but that was the mail's fault.

Thankies again!

~Biff

3. Pete bought a Dollmore Calvin from me, and was very sweet and understanding, even though getting the payment through internationally turned out to be a hassle. I would be very happy to do business with Pete again!
      -Starherd

4. I sold a sleeping Cien head to Pete. Communication was great and they paid quickly. It was a wonderful transaction and I would sell to them again.

5. I sold a wig to Pete. Communication was excellent and polite all the way. Recommended buyer.

6. Pete bought my Yun head - transaction was a delight from start to finish!

He really is the best kind of buyer - quick to pay and lets you know when the item arrives. Thanks so much!

Alicex

7. I have to say that Pete is amazing! I bought a blanket set that she made from her Technicolor Dreams shop. It took almost two months to get here, but it's worth it and the set is gorgeous!

8. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

9. You're great Pete! The transaction was smooth and I got the head I purchased in PERFECT condition, with a wig and eyes I wasn't expecting. Thank you so much!!! Definitely recommended!

Katie

10. I bought a KDF body from Pete.
      The transaction was very pleasant, great communication and fast shipping.
      Thanks. =)

11. Sold Pete a K Doll Kael head! Very smooth and communicative transaction, thank you so much! Totally recommended! :D

12. Pete bought a Domuya 1 male body from me recently. She is very nice, communicative, and prompt. Very great to work with. I wish her the best in the creation of her new guy! :)

13. Bought a pair of MSD pants from Pete. Great communication, really nice, and the pants arrived really quick! Thank you!

14. Pete bought a pair of eyes from me. It was a quick and flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with them again anytime! :D Thanks!!!!

15. I brought a KDF Dreaming An head from Pete.
      The information which was given was great as well as the fast communications and fast shipping.
      Thank you!

16. fast shipping and great a replie to my message

17. I bought a AR Cien head, fast comunication and shipping.
      Thank you!

18. Pete participated in the EU based kimono swap that I hosted. Communication was good, I was informed when items were shipped and recieved by Pete. Pictures of the received items were also shared with the swap group.
      It was a pleasure to have Pete in my swap group.

19. Bought a hand-made msd pikachu hoodie from Pete and all went well. ^_^ Thank you

20. I bought a Lati head from Pete and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was great, the head arrived quickly and was packaged very well! I am very happy, and would not hesitate to deal with Pete again <33
      Thank you!