1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BynByn

Oct 18, 2007

1. Let me know if I'm being a good buyer/seller. =3

2. Bynbyn is a great buyer, very prompt in her replies and payment. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction.

3. BynByn bought a pair of eyes from me recently. Quick payment and a great customer. thanks again!

4. BynByn bought from me recently my MNF Marcia, Thanks so much for the smooth transaction.

5. BynByn purchased a pair of eyes from me last week. She paid promptly and kept in touch throughout the transaction. Highly recommend! I'd happily do business with her anytime! Thanks, BynByn! :)

6. I purchased a wig from BynByn this week. It was a GREAT transaction :D so smooth and friendly. The wig was in excellent condition and she shipped it crazy fast. I'd definitely recommend her.

7. BynByn commissioned a faceup from me ~ She was wonderful to deal with and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

8. BynByn is awesome! I made a trade for a DZ Bunny and she arrived perfectly. BynByn was wonderful to buy from and I would definately trade, buy or sell with her anytime. Shes so friendly and fast with PM's and everything went perfectly. She even added a little easter basket to keep bunny from getting lonely!

9. I just bought a Bobo mousie from Byn and she arrived in perfect condition. The doll and box were carefully packed and mailed off promptly with a confirmation/tracking number. Very rapid responses to PM's. Altogether a very smooth, easy, efficient transaction.

10. Purchased a tan bunny from Bynbyn. The doll was packed very well and promptly shipped. Correspondence was extremely pleasant. All in all a great transaction. Highly recommend her.
      Thanks for the bunny!

11. I know I'm still in the middle of paying off my dolly to you, but I figured I'd leave feedback since she's already here! =D Awesome seller! Really super nice!!! Let me pay off the dolly in payments, and even shipped her when a little over half was paid off. Had a little mishap, but that was neither her or mine's fault (damn post office LOST the doll, but thankful it was found and sent to me!).

So again, AWESOME seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! =D

12. A wonderful seller, yes there was a hiccup with the postal service but that wasn't her fault and contact was maintained at all times keeping me reassured. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again and thanks so much!!

13. BynByn bought a pair of eyes from me. She was very understanding that I was not in town. She's nice in her PMs and her payment was prompt. She even let me know when the items arrived. I could not as for a better transaction. Thank you!

14. BynByn bought a wig from me. The transaction went smoothly. BynByn is very kind person and I recommend her as a good buyer!

15. BynByn is a super sweetheart. She let me rehome some of her dollies and it was an absolute pleasure doing the transaction with her!! She was kind, understanding, communicative and all-around amazing. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to rehome your girls!! :D

16. Excellent seller!

I purchased a Dollzone special doll from BynByn, and she was ever so prompt with responding to my messages, updating me with shipping info, and packaging the doll. I'm super thrilled, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

17. I bought Byn's Cherishdoll. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. She sold me some accessories at very reasonable price. Packed perfectly. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

18. I purchased a DD Anne Riko doll from BynByn. She is an excellent seller. Communication was prompt and she shipped quickly. The doll was well packaged and some extra things I was not expecting were included. I would gladly do another transaction and highly recommend her as a seller