Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback for Lady_Resin

Lady_Resin got some SD Nightmare Before Christmas shoes from me and she was a pleasure.

This is long overdue! ^^; I sold some items to Lady_Resin and it was a wonderful exchange! Very smooth, quick payment and great communication! Would happily deal with Lady_Resin again!
    ♦Follow me and my dolls! instagram // tumblr

Awesomely Awesome う。う onee-chan-taichou's Avatar
    I sold a few clothes to lady and everything went smoothly and super awesomely.

Thanks again and hope they enjoy it.

Lady_Resin bought my Dollshe Saint from me. She paid for him on layaway and payments were prompt and paid in shorter time than originally planned. Great transaction and communication. Would love to work with her again. Thankyou!

Lady_Resin bought a pair of boots from me, she is a nice very customer

I sold LR some white boots and everything went great.

I sold some punk pants to Lady_Resin. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. Great transaction
    Waiting For: n/a
    On order: Soom LG Serin
    Selling: various DS Another Me Kira (Tan), DS Lian & SD Clothes
    **I will be away from 6th to 23rd October so it is unlikely that I will be able to respond to PMs during that time**

Lady_Resin bought a couple pairs of eyes from me. Everything went well and it was a pleasant transaction.

Positive pleasant sale to Lady_Resin. Paid promptly and let me know when everything arrived!!! Thanks for a smoothe purchase!!