Thread: Feedback for Kafulein^^

Feedback for Kafulein^^

Since we had a successful transaction I thought that I will start a feedback thread for Kafulein who was so great to deal with^^ Great buyer

I just got a a boy body from Kafulein. Very successful transaction. wonderful person to deal with.
    I'm very happy! thank you Kafulein

I just received a head I bought from Kafulein. No negative feedback from here, I've absolutely nothing to complain about. Very nice person to deal with. ^^

Kafulein purchased my Xi- Aleister. She was a perfect buyer, even when he disappeared off the grid for a few weeks. Apparently leaving and releaving the US or so they say.
    Paid quickly and was very patient and understanding with our postal service.
    Thanks so much hope to sell/buy from again

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukidoll View Post
    Kafulein purchased my Xi- Aleister. She was a perfect buyer, even when he disappeared off the grid for a few weeks. Apparently leaving and releaving the US or so they say.
    Paid quickly and was very patient and understanding with our postal service.
    Thanks so much hope to sell/buy from again
    Forgot to add much positive feedback from me

Bought a Reminisce RuRu Head from her, arrived to me ok and she was wonderful to deal with, she was even willing to hold the head for me and let me do a little mini layaway for it. ^__^ Thank you!

Very positive feedback from me!
    Good communication, prompt pay and just a very sweet and pleasant person to deal with.

Kafulein sold me a lovely Unoa, and was very patient with all of my questions. Once I paid, she was shipped out quickly, and arrived in terrific condition.

I sold a DZ girl body to Kafulein, and everything went nicely. ^__^
    Communication was fast, and she seems to be very nice person. Also payment from her came fast and as promised.

I can just recommend her as abuyer, we had a great transaction. : )

I sold some doll clothes to Kafulein-she was very friendly and paid promptly I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

I have bought a Dollzone Xi Aleister and have to say Kafulein has been a true joy to do business with. Surprisingly quick replies and always nice. ^_^ My very best recomendations!

Kafulein commissioned me to do a face up on her girl's head.
    SHes wonderful to work with and i'd happily do so again ^^

thankyou!!