1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for DiSpy

Oct 4, 2007

1. Hi,

I've just started purchasing from the marketplace here on DoA, and since i'm still pretty new to the site some sellers are a bit wary to deal with me as yet... so please post here if you've had any transactions with me.

THANK YOU!

EDIT: I've been buying and selling on eBay for years as well.

2. She bought a pair of boots from me. She paid very quick and let me know she received them. She was very polite and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

3. I sold DiSpy a couple of items and it was a very smooth transaction. ^_^ She was great to deal with and also let me know when the items had arrived safely. Many thanks!

4. I sold Dispy a MSD myu head~ She paid extra fast and great communication!!! Enjoy you life with myu^W^

5. Great buyer; wonderful to deal with! Recommended!

6. DiSpy commissioned two pieces of tiny-size jewelry from me and was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, fast payment, and very patient at providing measurements for those tiny sizes. Thanks so much :)

7. DiSpy bought a torso display from me, she was wonderful to do business with and was very friendly!

8. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

9. DoA is such fun with people like DiSpy....I just had the best trade for a little Dollzone Fox!

10. DiSpy bought a head off of me and she was very, very sweet and quick and she even let me know when she received the head :)

11. Puchased msc and was great to deal with!

12. Quick payment.

13. Postive

I sold a body to DiSpy. She was very courteous and quick about replies and payment. She was also very informative, letting me know when had recieved the body. Overall, this was a smooth and quick transaction. :)

14. Sold some eyes to DiSpy, with excellent communication and fast payment-
      Very friendly buyer, would love to deal with her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

15. just completed a face-up commission for DiSpy on a Volks DD head -- she was great to work with, paid quickly, and was prompt with communication. she was also clear on what she wanted, and was easy to talk to in working things out.

all in all, an excellent transaction, and i would definitely work with her again.

^_^

16. DiSpy commisioned an outfit for her puki from me. She was fantastic to work with and a nice person too!

17. I did a group order for D.I.M with DiSpy...It went really well!
      She shipped the doll I ordered immediatly! :D
      THANK YOU!

18. DiSpy participated in my Dollmore group order, and the transaction was perfect! :D

Great person to deal with, thank you so much! <3

19. Hi All,
      I just participated in DIM GO which DeSpy organized and it couldn't have gone any smoother. She's organized and communicates throughout the process and shipped lightening fast. DiSpy is a "Doll" to work with and I'm hoping to do more group orders with her in the future! THANKS:D

20. was involved in the DIM GO that DiSpy organized. it was perfect! items were received fast and securely packaged. DiSpy was well organized and kept us all in the loop. trustworthy and reliable.