1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rikkuliam

Sep 21, 2007

1. I guess I should start one of these too. :)

If you've had a transaction with me please leave some feedback here!

Thanks!

2. A really good buyer, payed promptly and is communicative. A pleasure to deal with, thank you!

3. rikkuliam participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and a friendly person to deal with.
      We had a bit of a boo boo and dollmore sent the wrong thing (ankle instead of knee high socks) and I didn't realize, but she was very understanding of what had happened and we sorted it out ^_^

4. rikkuliam commissioned a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with - wouldn't mind working with her again.

5. sold a pair of shoes to Rikkuliam. Communication was great and transaction went smoothly. Thank you!

6. i bought two umbrellas and a shirt from rikku ... and the amount of cute she sent me was absolutely unbearable.

she's very friendly, packages well and was lovely enough to tell me when my payment cleared and things were shipped out - and even refunded part of my shipping! i'd love to buy from her again <3

7. Rikkuliam bought a pair of eyes from me. Payment was quick and communication was great! Positive feedback for a great buyer =]

8. I bought a pair of MSD dolmore glasses from Rikkuliam! They came in great shape and very promptly.

9. I bought drums from Rikkuliam. Fast shipping, great communication. thank you!

10. Rikkuliam bought a pair of 18mm gray acrylic eyes from me.
      Everything went very smoothly and payment was fast. Enjoy! ;D

11. Lovely transaction!!! Great buyer!

12. I bought a pair of lovely black gothic boots and they also included some green socks. the quality is astounding ^____^ my first mini doll shoes and the communication was friendly. Came promptly! Thanks!! :D A++ seller

13. Rikkuliam purchase eyes and a wig from me, she paid quickly and was very quick to respond. An overall very pleasant transaction. Highly recommended for business. :)

14. Rikkuliam bought a FDoll body from me and paid promptly. Communication is excellent and a very nice person to deal with! Thank you!

15. I commissioned shirts from Rikkuliam, The first has arrived and my boy loves it. Incredibly Workmanship and attention to detail. Fits my boy perfectly, DEFINITELY recommended. Communication was fabulous, (Made sure to make sense of my silly specifications and rambling :D) and shipping was very quick

16. We sold a pair of Fake Empire pants to Rikkuliam; she was courteous and prompt with payment. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again as she's an A+ buyer and one of the smoothest transactions ever. Thanks~!

17. I bought a pair of MSD skinny pants from Rikkuliam and couldn't have asked for more ^^ She was always very quick to respond to messages and the clothes were both shipped and delivered very quickly! The actual garment is lovely and very well-made, it fits my doll wonderfully too. :D A*!

18. Rikkuliam participated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

19. I commissioned 2 shirts from Rikkuliam and oh wow, they're amazing! She's a WONDERFUL seller, I'll definitely commission her again :D

20. I bought msd size skinny pants and shirt. After a small mistake with paypal miss listing my address the items arrived. Very well packaged and the quality was much higher than expected. The sewing job on both items was fantastic and I was very pleased to find that the quality of the fabrics used was even higher than originally expected. A fantastic and helpful dealer to work with. I would certainly buy again. :D