1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Feedback

Sep 20, 2007

1. Please put feedback for Luts here :)

2. Ordered Lu wen with split on the Heads. he can well packaged and was 4 days earlier then expected

ordered blank so no chance to mess that up

* What did you order?
      Limited Lu Wen
      * When did you order?
      Sept. 15th
      * How was the communication?
      good, was sent timely email about the progress of my order
      * How easy was it to pay?
      small glitch, my card flagged it cause of the price and the foreign-ness. a quick call cleared it up in 5mins and the order was completed
      * How long did it take to ship?*
      super fast! we ordered blank as it was a three way split. got it about a week and a half later
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?*
      Absolutely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?*
      Yep i love the body! can't speak for the heads as i didn't keep them.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?*
      they forgot the spare hands

EDIT 10/11: they forgot my spare hands. currently in process of getting the pair they forgot
      10/19 after much bitching my hands were put in the mail today
      10/24 hands came today. all is well

3. * What did you order?
      Delf Shiwoo-SS
      * When did you order?
      June 20, 2007, during Na-nu-ri event
      Once I had a problem, it was great. I didn't push 'em much though all my questions did get answered.
      Cake. Used CC to do it.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      A REALLY LONG TIME. Two months or so, which was par for the course during that crunch. Both my friend's dolls shipped in a month, which I gather is more standard for them with dolls with faceups.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep. The faceup was a little more 'natural' than I expected, but it suits the character so much better that I can't complain.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      There -was- a problem; I received the wrong second head. Instead of a dreaming vampire, I got the standard dreaming head.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      It took them a few days to answer my message board post, but as soon as they did they were very apologetic, asked me to send it back and they'd ship the right one out. Within a week of their reply I had the right head in my hands and a credit on the account for the shipping charge. VERY happy, would definitely purchase from again (and I'm planning to in the future).

4. * What did you order?
      A MNF girl body (for a friend), thee MNF hands, two neckpieces, two kitty hairbands, a wig, and default makeup for my Nanuri head.
      I ended up ordering an outfit on an additional order and then used the extra shipping charge to buy another wig, an s-hook, and eyelashes.
      * When did you order?
      July 4th
      Excellent! Responces on the Q&A only took a few days at most... and there was lots of communicating on this order with me adding items several times.

Luts was even kind enough to move an item off of the Japanese site for me so I could buy it, as it was not an item they were going to restock.

They did forget to put a few of my items in my order, but had them shipped out before my first package arrived. :)
      Very easy. I used ShopSafe.
      Nearly two months... the weather was being uncooperative for them, so I understand it taking so long. Its still not as long as other companies!
      Yes
      Nope... Nanuri's faceup looked even better in person!!
      And then some!

5. * What did you order? Minifee Elf Shiwoo Limited

* When did you order?The day of release (I think it was May 24th 2007)

* How was the communication?It was eh, they answered me every time I posted on Q&A but they kept giving me the "next week" excuse and being vague on the shipping date, when I really needed to know the exact day he was coming so I could schedule my time so I'd be home to get him. As a result I came home too early and had to stay an extra week, I ended up having to call them to get a straight answer.

* How easy was it to pay?Paid via Paypal, easy easy

* How long did it take to ship?* A lot longer than I thought it would, over 40 days from date of order until he arrived at my door.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?*He's very well made, and I got good value on my custom requested faceup, which they did exactly to my specifications.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?*Well, with the faceup being different not a whole lot. :p However pictures did give me a good idea of the headmold and body, and in my estimation he actually looks much better than on the site.

Yes very, I will order from them again.

6. * What did you order?
      MiniFee Lishe

* When did you order?
      June 19, 2007
      A little slow, but they were very busy with the Nanuri '07 head promotion, so in consideration, it was very good.
      I called my credit card company before I placed my order, just in case the purchase was flagged because it was international and I hadn't used my card in about two years. Otherwise, it went off without a hitch.
      Almost exactly four weeks, which appears to be normal. I was anxious, but very pleased with the timeliness.
      Absolutely appropriate. My Lishe is so gorgeous, she's worth ten times what I paid for her.
      Even better than I expected. And the Nanuri head was exquisite.
      Completely.

7. What did you order?
      Kid Delf Bory + Face-up

When did you order?
      22nd June 2007

How was the communication?
      Actually.. the communication was half and half. They only replied to one of my emails.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paid my Debit Card. It was really easy and quick, but i did worry about the lack of security on the Luts website.

How long did it take to ship?
      I was originally told it would take 4 weeks to ship. He didn't ship untill the 9th August instead. While other Bory's were being shipped out on time, mine seemed to be incredibly delayed.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I love my boy so much. His resin is so nice and he poses like a dream. His a bit light though, and falls over if you blow him. But otherwise he was worth it. His face-up is especially beautifull!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Actually he didn't. I had requested custom make-up for one, and he came with different eyes. But the sales pictures fail to show he has the sleepy look under his eyes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes definatly~

8. * What did you order?
      I've ordered several dolls and many wigs, shoes, and clothing items.

* When did you order?
      Several times over the last few years.

It depends. It used to be very good, but the last few orders I've placed haven't had very good communication.

It was fairly easy, though I preferred when they accepted Paypal!

They used to ship very quickly, but the last few times I've ordered it's taken over a month to ship. My most recent doll order took almost 2 months.

Luts clothing is very nice! I would recommend it.
      For wigs, I have had a lot of problems with their wigs staining my dolls' heads, rather badly in some cases... and not always just with black wigs.
      The dolls themselves are usually nicely made, but their resin is very inconsistent in terms of color... making it hard to match heads and bodies from different ordered.

Yes.

A few times when I've ordered, my orders have shipped without including some items. In all cases, they didn't notify me that the item was unavailable... and when I wrote to say "Hey, this is missing," I've had to argue to get a refund rather than store credit.

When I ordered my two Senior Delf Bliss, one was perfect, but the other was very yellow and arrived with a big chunk missing from his ankle. This was also after waiting almost two months for them to ship the dolls.

I shipped back the damaged doll and they reimbursed me for shipping and sent me a new doll. They also sent me a free wig. I was satisfied with the outcome, but I don't know if I'll order dolls from them again in the future. They've been consistently slow with shipping orders and replying to their Q&A board, so I would kinda just prefer to buy future CP dolls on the secondhand market.

9. * What did you order?
      My Choice MiniFee Lishe (boy)
      * When did you order?
      May 2007
      I got emails when my payment went through and when he was shipped, but other than that no communication was needed.
      Way easy, I used Paypal though their site.
      Like five days. I was totally shocked XD;;
      Sure.
      Yes.
      Almost. They sent me the wrong skin color. But the quality was fine.
      They didn't fix my problem because I didn't ask them to, but I did mention it to them and they apologized.

* What did you order?
      Delf Shine (through eBay)
      * When did you order?
      September 2007
      Well, they always got back to me when I sent them messages, and in the end everything was fine, but for a while I thought the communication was bad. I told them when I paid through eBay that I wanted white skin, and also messaged them on their site that I wanted white skin, just to make sure. A week later I got an email confirming that I wanted normal skin. :/ I corrected them so I did get what I wanted, though.
      Easy~ since they don't accept Paypal on their site anymore, I used it through eBay and it went through fine.
      About two and a half weeks.
      Yep.
      He looked even better than in their pictures *__*
      Overall, yes, but there are some parts I feel like they should have sanded down a bit (some of the seams are REALLY sloppy, but it's not in noticable places so I guess it's forgivable).
      n/a

10. What did you order?
      CP Moon NS - Blank Face with piercings requested

When did you order?
      October 4th, 2007. It was a Thursday

As I was sharing the account with friend, I wanted to utilize her Store Credit so we posted the additional items we wanted on the Q&A and it went on smoothly. All items are posted along my doll <3

How easy was it to pay?
      No problem at all with my CC transaction. I got payment confirmation within seconds. They did, however, forgot to double my store credit ^^;; But I asked about it in the Q&A and they double my store credit now =D

This is the best part =D I got my shipping notice on October 9th, 2007 ^O^V And my boy arrived on October 11th, 2007 >w<!!

VERY! My boy is so perfect <3 And all the other stuff I ordered was nice too =D My friend ordered the Delf bicycle and the SDF pirate outfit and both items were in good condition with nice quality too <3

probably better? OMG.. My blank CP Moon is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen *3* I've seen some others owner pictures of blank Moon but I must say mine is the sexiest hahaha (coz I am biased like that lol <3 but rly. moon = sexy)

VERY VERY SATISFIED! ;OO; <33333 I'm starting to save on my second doll now..which is also by CP XDDDD

11. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Aru (Girl)
      * When did you order?
      End of August
      Can get hold of in at least 48 working hours, though emails aren't answered, their message board was
      I payed via paypal on their ebay store
      Just under 30 days from order, for a blank doll
      Yes
      Well she is not faced up yet, but I do love her body alot :)
      Yes, I was pleasantly suprised that she was pretty seam free and lovely.

12. * What did you order?
      - Clothes, shoes, wigs, CP Shiwoo and KDF Cherry

* When did you order?
      - Dec 2005, March 2006, June 2006, February 2007

- Well, it takes some time for them to reply usually about a day or 2

- Yes but sadly without paypal now, i find it rather hard.

- My CP Shiwoo took about 1 week where as my Cherry took 2 weeks. Clothes, wigs and shoes took about 3-4 days.

-Depends. I felt like some of the clothes price are rather expensive, especially the current ones available on their website.

-Yes. But the wigs did not really turn out as how the pictures show them.

- Yes and no. I was really satisfied with the clothes, both my dolls and the shoes but, I felt rather disappointed with the wigs i ordered.

13. What did you order?
      wigs, shoes, tools.

Good until I had a problem and then they ignored the first post completely and then they ignore the second one titled "Lack of Customer Service" for a week. (Edit - The first post went up on October 2nd, no resolution was achieved until November 17th. It took a third post on the Q&A Board to get them moving. Their so-called customer service is completely unacceptable, and would probably be actionable if they were in the same country.) Unfortunately, I recieved no apology or gift like other people seem to recieve.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with a credit card

About 2 1/2 - 3 weeks.

No, two of the three wigs I ordered are defective - don't fit the doll properly at all, they would have to be coneheads to do so, and Luts keeps insisting that the wigs that they are trying on their dolls on their end fit fine so that there is no problem. :doh Completely missing the point no matter how I phrase it.

Yes until on the doll.

For all but the two defective wigs, and with the stupidity and lack of customer service I'm having to put up with, I'm not ordering from them again - I would sooner sell my floating heads than buy bodies to go with them from Luts. :x

14. * What did you order?
      I've ordered many dolls, some wigs, lots of shoes soem eyes.

* When did you order?
      Many times over the last few years.

At the beginning, the communication was good, albiet difficult due to the "engrisg". Then for about a year 1 1/2 there was almost no communication during orders. Lately communication has been better. I actually got a shipping notice for my last order, and when I had questions, I posted on the Q&A board, got a quick answer, and the new person apparently has very good english and so was able to respond easier to me.

It was easy, but I also, liked when the had paypal better.

Shipping always varies with them, also in time to the release date of the doll. I've had some dolls ship within a week and some take more than a month. My most recent order shipped in just under a month, which is not bad in comparison with some companies.

Luts' quality is always very good in my opinion. Their wigs/clothes/shoes are all very well made, and while the resin color on the dolls can vary greatly, the quality is very good, and I've yet to experience any of the problems that other have had. (knock on wood!) and that is after ordering some 14 dolls from them!

Yes.

I've only had 2 instances where a mistake was made in my order, and they were quick to remedy the problem.

When a pair of shoes were the wrong size, I returned the wrong pair, and recieved the new pair and a refund on my shipping costs.

15. * What did you order?
      A CP Lishe w/ extra's and later a CP El.

* When did you order?
      The Lishe was during the beginning of the year (2007) and El was during the NaNuRi 07 event (summertime).

Uh, with the Lishe great. :D They were very kind and fast. With the El, not great at all. They were so backed up thanks to stupidity and the event.

I've used credit card both times... no problems. :) Very easy.

The Lishe shipped under 20 days. ^^ The El took about 56 days. ;_;

I've experienced only good quality with them. Both in dolls and extra's.

Yup. :) Sure did.

Very satisfied. ^^

No problems... yet. >_>

16. * What did you order? SDF Dion, Wig, and 2 sets of eyelashes.

* When did you order? Beginning of September

* How was the communication? Very good, I posted on their Q&A board, and received an answer within a day.

* How easy was it to pay?Paid via Credit Card. No problems.

* How long did it take to ship?* About 10 days, and got him after 3 days after shipping notice.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?* He was absolutely gorgeous and well worth the money I paid for him. The wig was also very well made. However, there was a slight problem...He came with a hand that was missing a finger..that broke during shipping. However, their customer service was quick to respond...and after I sent in photos shipped him new hands free of charge. ^^

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?* His head mold was exactly like the site, but in my opinion...he is much ore beautiful than the sites.

Yes very! I would order from them anytime!

17. What did you order?
      4 Kid Delfs, 3 Delfs and various other items.

When did you order?
      October 2006, December 2006 and various months this year I don't remember.

I think I'm one of the fortunate people who's always had amazing communication from Luts. They've responded to me in a timely manner, always been polite and professional, and definitely helpful.

How easy was it to pay?
      The only time I've ever had trouble paying Luts was the very first time I ordered. I was a total n00b with a credit card and didn't understand why the system wouldn't accept my payment. (Go go Pop-up Blocker)

Shipping times from Luts have varied a bit for me. My most recent order's shipped the day after/two days after ordering. Where as my Kid Delf Cherry took over a month. Still waaaay better than some companies though.

I've always found the things I've ordered from Luts have been great quality, especially their shoes. I just recieved my first pair and was so pleased with them.

Exactly the same or better.

I've been satisfied with everything but my last order. I finally broke down and bought myself a Lishe. When she arrived, she'd been strung so tight that her neckpiece had caused damaged to her neck.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I contacted Luts the next day and posted photos for them to see the damage to my girl's neck. They apologized and asked me to send her torso back as soon as I could and they would refund me the shipping charges however I liked. I asked for a second set of hands for my girl and the rest in store credit (since shipping her torso to Korea will cost me over $50) and they told me that was no problem.

18. What did you order?

A CP Moon, a CP Shiwoo Special, many sets of clothes and wigs

When did you order?

Late April for the Moon, I've been ordering clothes and wigs through out the year from them, and September for the Shiwoo Special.

Fairly good; they usually get back to me within 1 to 3 days depending on how slammed with business and what the matter is about.

How easy was it to pay?

I only encountered a problem recently with that and I think it's their new paygate. They apologized profusely and when I switched computers, I had no problem.

Depends on when I ordered. My Moon shipped in exactly three weeks as did the Shiwoo but...they sent me the wrong Shiwoo so it took an extra week because I had to send it back so they could fix the problem. The longest I've had something hanging out for them has been over a month. >_<

Very much so. Luts has never let me down as far as quality is concerned!

Exactly like the pictures.

Pretty much with everything but the mishap that occurred with ordering my Shiwoo. As I mentioned, they sent me a Shiwoo special with the wrong head painted, the wrong eye color, no piercings, AND the wrong skin type. I really think they gave me someone else's order. So, I wasn't happy with that and I let them know straight away that they needed to fix it.

I both emailed and got on the boards; they asked me to take pictures of the Shiwoo and once they confirmed they'd screwed up, asked me to ship him back and reimbursed me. They put me at the front of their order list and literally four days after they received the doll back, they sent him out again and he was perfect this time. Exactly what I'd asked for and they even gave me a free wig and a not of apology. The thing with Luts is you have to politely let them know you're not happy about something and aren't going to just give up or go away. Keep on them and they'll work with you as best as they can.

19. I ordered an Annette from LUTS, and she arrived 30 days after payment, which is shorter than they told me. She is so much more gorgeous in person than on the pictures, and LUTS service and communication has been great.
      They even sanded her seams, even though there is nothing about that on their page, and I always except a new doll to come with seams so I was surprised to discover they were sanded.
      I know I'll never regret buying my Annette. <3

20. What did you order?
      SDF Blanchet

When did you order?
      September 27, 2007

It took about a day to answer my questions, but that was due to time differences.

How easy was it to pay?
      Payment went through on first try! I used Paypal Debit Card.

They shipped her on October 22nd. When I had asked them, they said she wouldn't be shipped until mid-November so that was a surprise!

Definitely! She's perfect, and they even sanded her seems :aheartbea

I ordered her with out a faceup, but she was more perfect than I expected her to be.

Extremely :D

-