1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Limë

Sep 15, 2007

1. Here is the feedback thread of a French girl lol. Please leave a comment if you deal with me :)

2. I recently bought a head from Lime and she was WONDERFUL to deal with. She is a very kind person and is a dear to talk to. She does wonderful make-up as well and it a great artist! She packages things very well and ships items lightning fast! I would love to do business with her again!:)

3. I sold a nanuri head to dear Lime and the whole transaction was so smooth and easy, just perfect. Lime was very communicative and very specific of what she wanted, and paid instantly with paypal! I'm also very happy that the head goes to a very good home, to a very nice and kind owner , that will get the attention it deserves ^__^

Thank you lime ^^

4. I sold my Unoa Cream to Lime. lovely person to deal with super fast payer and good communication.Highly recommend Thanks:)

5. Limë bought UNOA Lusis from me. She was very fast with communication, payment, and generally a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend her anytime.

6. Limë purchased a pocket watch and a key ring from me. The communication was great, and she's nice to deal with. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, and till next time! =^_^=

7. Limë bought a Soom hybrid monthly doll from me and was GREAT to deal with. HIGHLY recommended!! :-D

8. I bought Soom Hooves from Limë. Nice PMs, great item and save shipping. Pleased to deal with you. :)

9. I bought a doll off Limë and it couldn't have gone better. She was very helpful and patient ^ ^ I'd definitely buy from again!

10. I boutgh a Heliot/Breccia Hybrid from Limë on layaway. It was a really fantastic transaction. All works really amazing. Really lovely contact and fast and safe shipping. And amazing doll!
      Thank you so much!
      I can highly recommend her to everyone.

11. I commissioned Limë for a face-up on my Soom Ai and couldn't be happier. She did a wonderful job, always kept me updated and shipped her out asap.
      I wold not hesitate to commission her again - thank you!

12. Limë bought from me a chibi unoa rorons faceplate.
      She made the payment very quickly, the comunication has been perfect and she let me know when the package arrived to her home.
      I would repeat again, like seller or buyer.

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy it :)

13. Sold an outfit set to Limë. Transaction went successfully smooth. It was super easy to deal with Limë. She was ultimately friendly throughout the transaction. Most importantly she notified me upon receipt. Thanks for a pleasant and easy transaction.

14. I did a trade with Limë great communication and on time replies on time fast shipping with good wrapping the girl is in mint condition very recommended to deal with:XD: thank you very much^^

15. I bought a Cerisedolls Lillycat Ombre from Limë on layaway and she was a pleasure to buy from.

The doll was sent promptly and very well packed, the communication was always friendly and polite.

I higly recommend! Thank you again <3

16. I bought a modded Cerisedolls Lillycat Ombre from Limë.

Fast transaction, absolutely stunning doll! Identical to the pictures. I would highly recommend. :D She was very polite and the doll was packaged nicely.

Thanks again!

17. Bought a unoss from her. Very happy with the transaction. thank you!

18. I purchased a Supia Minisup Haru from Limë and everything went very smoothly. Haru was shipped quickly, wrapped safely, and arrived in perfect condition. The doll is seriously amazing, and I'm VERY happy with our transaction.

Thank you for sending her my way Limë! :)

Chris

19. I bought a Switch Humming Dolly 65 boy body from Limë and everything was perfect. Communication was great, she was really nice and attentive, and the doll arrived fast and safely.

Thank you!

20. I bought a DD (kos-mos) outfit from Lïme, it was a very smooth transaction. She is polite and nice, answers fast, sent the outfit fast aswell and it was very well packed ! :aheartbea

Thank you again :fangirl: