1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hasel's Feedback [Beaded Wigs][Travelbags]

Sep 14, 2007

1. I would be very gratefull if you left feedback here, I want to hear what you thought about our transaction so I can try to make my service better. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. great seller! excellent communication and very trustworthy!! ^^ i did a clothing for wig trade with Hasel and she kept in touch with me regularly throughout the process. Will definitely buy again for another doll!!

3. Super nice seller, lovely custom wig---and shipped faster than I can get things from my own country!! (USA)

4. I bought a wig from hasel and shes so sweet! Kept me updated all the time and shipping was super fast!

I LOVE the wig! Super soft and the beads are great! I can't wait to try it on my girl!

Perfect seller :D

5. And bought from Hasel again ^^
      I bought again a cute brown wig for my puki puki and a travel bag for my msd bobobie pixie Elora! She fits in it perfectly and she was even so nice to put in a extra little gift!

Fast shipping and always so nice ^^

Will buy again :D

6. I sold a pair of eyes to her. She is a pleasure to do business with: very kind, fast payment and great communication! Thanks for all!! :D

7. I had a great transaction with Hasel.
      Fast payment & great communication.
      It was a pleasure to transact with Hasel.
      Lovely buyer!!!!!!!
      Highly recommend!!!!!!!
      Thanks!
      *^_^*

8. I bought a dress from Hasel a while ago for my Luna. Hasel was beautiful to work with, and her mother's craftsmanship is amazing!

9. Hasel bought three dolls from me and she was just a delight to deal with:D Communication was awesome, she paid quickly and was really friendly and sweet! Always a pleasure to work with Hasel:D

10. i ordered a beaded wig for my Elfdoll Tiny Olivia from Hasel and it is really beautiful, lovely quality and color, thankyou so much :aheartbea

11. Everything went very smoothly with Hasel - transaction and shipping! Thanks very much! :D

12. Hasel is an absolute darling to deal with!
      Patient, good communication and everything worked without a hitch!
      Thank you very much :fangirl:

13. Hasel is a pleasure to deal with! I sold an Unoa to her and the transaction was smooth, payment quick and communication excellent and friendly! Thank you very much!

14. I bought a dressing gown from Hasel. She was very friendly to communicate with, shipped fast and the robe was very well made. Thanks very much!^^

15. Hasel recently bought a Chrom human head from me, and she was nothing but pleasant to deal with! She was very patient as I got my crap together over the holidays to send her package. Thanks again! :D

16. I bought two custom wigs from Hasel and I couldnt be happier! The edges were raw but I could finish those myself, the fur is lovely, long, soft, and EVERYWHERE! I LOVE IT! A+++ product! :3

17. Hasel did a face-up for my Domuya Saisha head. She was very good and kept in touch throughout. The face-up is beautiful and very delicate.

Thank you very much^^

18. I bought a body from Hasel and it couldn't have gone better! She was super kind and shipped fast, everything was well packaged and as described!
      Thank you so much for a great transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again :>

19. Hasel did a face-up on my souldoll mayu...and she did it wonderful.so pleased with it...thanks Hasel...till next time.

20. Hasel bought a Unoa face from me. This transaction was very smooth (fast payment, friendly communication) and it was very nice to deal with her.
      I highly recommend her!

Thank you! :)