1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mech Angel Corvi

Sep 11, 2007

1. Look really, really good! I'm a nosefreak and his nose is amazing. He's got really nice skin tone too. Lovely new boy, can't wait to see some more pictures of him!

2. Oh my Gooooood!!!! I'm dying!!!!!!!! *dies* What a sexy man!!!

3. Actually, he IS a mecha angel. I posted in the news forum about him a couple of days ago. There will also be a female Mecha angel being released in October in the 4/5 day sale. Soom has said that Rex will be a new line of "super" gems ie 65cm. So I guess there will be a range of dolls in the Mecha Angel line.

I'm looking at Corvi and does anyone else think he could be tanned? It could be the photos, but he appears to be the same color as the Tanned Gena and Godo on the site.

4. Oooh I see...cool :) I was waiting for their female MA to come out! And yes, he looks tan...

5. It's true!! I was thinking the same about he looking tanned, but maybe it is because of the photo. I can't wait to see more. And I can't wait for the first MA girl and 65cm SOOMies!! >w<

6. how much do mecha normally go for? I so want to save up for him X3

7. ....He is perfect. What an amazing face! :lol: Damn you Soom! Are you reading my mind? :whee:

8. FFD Sabik NS went for erm....$655 with no face up. Custom face up was $70 extra so probably around that range?

9. Kool thanks for the info :)

10. Wow- I can't wait to see more pics. I might have actually found my boy doll.

11. I said almost the same thing. Soom is hurting me bad with this one. :drool

12. Wow, such strong features. I really want to see more pictures, he might be the next doll I drool over.

13. Well, my Sabik, Sforza, is a character from an anime (as it so happens, my only doll who represents a character in this way. ^-^). And...I'll be damned if Corvi's face is not rather perfect for Sforza's nemesis Kureo...

who looks like this;

[​IMG]

:D

Bad Soom!!! Bad!!!

14. I'd say $800 for the basic one and $1000-2000 for special versions. XD

Okay, I thought that Sabik looked like David Bowie. Now Corvi looks familiar too. :sweat

Corvi's hot, but I'd like to see more photos of him. :aheartbea

15. Wow, he's very unusual looking. I rather like that he's non-traditional in the BJD sense.

16. Corvi is GOD!!!! He is soooooo amazingly beautiful!!!!! I'm gonna want him soooo bad, and never be able to afford him, and weep hysterically.

He's so gorgeous I could die. His dark expression is just remarkable, and he looks like he'd make an amazing "Heathcliff" from Wuthering Heights.

I want him to be my future Saint's bf.:(

17. It's crazy, Corvi looks almost exactly like my (not so) little brother... Only tan! I saw that and started laughing. He is such a beauty, but I don't think I could handle something that looks so close to being a relative of mine.

*sigh* I would definitely go for a WS Sabik, however... I just can't afford another dollie in the house, not this close to Christmas.

18. Since I'm way too old for your little bro (besides wouldn't that be stalking?;) ) I'd love a Corvi just so I have something pretty to look at.

Morgan *skips away laughing like a maniac*

19. They're not bad for the size - my Sabik was $655 + $50 for face-up, add shipping $65 (? - I got mine in the free shipping days) and you're still under $800. Warning though - if he's tanned, he's likely to be more expensive, but I was looking today and it could just be the light. He might not be.

Plus Soom offer a 120 day LAYAWAY! When you buy your doll, you just put the final depost date as 120 days later.