1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for amubleu

Sep 11, 2007

1. amubleu bought a doll pattern book from me. She responded to PMs quickly and was always friendly and polite. She paid very quickly and I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future.

2. amubleu was part of my Migidoll group order. She was great to work with, good communications and fast pay. Thanks so much!

3. amubleu recently purchased a vintage apple pin from me, and the transaction was perfect and very pleasant. Thank you! :) :whitetruffle

4. amubleu bought a SD13 boy body from me in a short layaway,
      he settled the payment within a week
      Great communtication throughout the transaction
      would definitely love to trade with amubleu again~^^

5. I commissioned two sweaters from amubleu, and .. I have never worked with anyone more friendly and enjoyable on DoA, ever. She's absolutely fantastic, and does beautiful work. I was thrilled at the sweaters, and plan on ordering four more (if that tells you how great they are).

Plus, amubleu herself is such a sweet and amicable person! I would never hesitate to work with her again. She's accommodating and will listen to special requests, and keeps you up to date on everything. The sweaters arrived beautifully packaged and very quickly, too!

.. Sorry for the rant-y feedback post, I'm just so happy. *___*

6. I recently commissioned an SD13 sweater from amubleu, and I cannot stop gushing over how fantastic this entire transaction has been! From start to finish, she was extremely communicative and friendly, and kept me updated on the progress along the way. The sweater is even more gorgeous than I imagined! It arrived super-quickly, and was packaged extremely carefully and came in the cutest box! She threw in a surprise gift, too, which was also very sweet. ^^

This commission has made me giddy with happiness. XD I would eagerly and wholeheartedly recommend her, and purchase from her again!

7. I sold a shirt and pattern book to amubleu. She is a very pleasant and accommodating buyer who reponds and pays promptly. Thank you very much!

8. Amubleu was a participant in my DIM Minimee Hyde GO and I must say that she is absolutely wonderful to deal with. Money was sent on time with absolutely no problems. She is a very trustworthy and reliable DOA member! :thumbup

Amubleu is a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar DOA member!

9. I commissioned a sweater from amubleu, and I couldn't be happier with either the transaction or the product! Her work is gorgeous and professional, arrived quickly, and was packaged beautifully!

If you get the chance to acquire one of her outstanding sweaters, don't pass it up!~

10. Amubleu joined me in my Sadol GO- Everything went well- fast payment, good communication!
      It made my work, as a GO runner, easier ^^.
      Thank you and I hope to do more business with you in the future :)
      ~Sarah

11. I commissioned Amubleu to make a sweater for my Narin and she was just amazing to work with. Her communication is the best and she is so nice but the best part is that her work is to die for. The sweater she made is just wonderful and fits my boy perfectly. I am definitely going to be commissioning her again for more sweaters. I would highly recommend Amubleu to anyone wanting a fantastic transaction.

12. Amubleu joined my Mystic Eyes group order.
      amubleu was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.
      I'd be happy to have amubleu in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

13. OK, I promise I won't be "MUSHY" but amubleu is a super sweet person :aangel: who made t-shirts to give to "ALL" the participants of the Hyde L'Arc En Ciel Group Order. She took her spare time to make something unique and special just for the group...and for that I was touched! :XD:
      First off, the craftsmanship is absolutely wonderful. Stitching was perfect as was the silk-screened letters on the front. I was so amazed that each shirt was done by hand...they look so "PROFESSIONAL"! ;)
      I would highly recommend her for her knitting, sewing and any other type of skill that she may have to offer. You can count on an original, beautiful product every time! ;)

Thanks again "AM"...YOU'RE THE BEST! :)

14. amubleu sold me a really cute little Totoro hat for Pukis. She's very friendly and the hat is extremely well made and detailed. Thanks very much for the extra :D

15. I received a t-shirt from amubleu, and I can only say thet it's a great quality and beautiful!

thanks, dear :aheartbea

16. I just received my puki hat from amu and it fits my brownie perfectly! She packaged everything in such a lovely way I almost did not want to open it up!
      Thanks! Shipping was quick too! Great seller, buy stuff from her now!

17. I commissioned a mini-sized sweater from Amubleu. It's perfect! :aheartbea Extremely well-made and finished so quickly for such an elaborate handmade item, also super nice communication! Amubleu also covered part of the shipping and the little sweater was so well-packaged - i was reminded of those expensive boutique boxes i've so far only seen in movies! :aheartbea:aheartbea

Amubleu also added a lot of little gifts and I love them as well. Allround a perfect transaction. :D Thank you, Amubleu!

18. I commissioned a sweater from amubleu for my SD16 Yukinojo, and I could not be happier with how things turned out. She worked with me to alter the fit of her Hound-sized sweater pattern, was scrupulous about keeping in touch while she made it, sent me pictures so that I could okay the work before she shipped it out, and then mailed it right off with a smile and a bunch of nifty extras!

The sweater itself is beautifully made and fits perfectly--I think I'll definitely be buying more in the future. :)

19. I just commissioned her for 2 sweaters and everything was perfect. She kept great contact the whole time and informed me with any updates, and had them shipped to me very quickly. The sweater is so cute and fits my girl perfect. I highly recommend her to everyone. She is very nice, and I will be commissioning her again in the future.
      Thank you again so much.
      I love the sweater

20. amubleu bought a MSD boy Schulze from me.She is very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooooooo much! ^0^