1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazezakura

Sep 10, 2007

1. :) All feedback for me goes here! Thank youuu! :aheartbea :aheartbea

2. Participated in one of my group orders! Very prompt payer, thank you! ^^

3. I did a faceup/ear comm work for kazezakura, she is lovely to work with and highly recommend

:)

4. Just sold a wig to kazezakura - a very quick and easy transaction! She's lovely to deal with, and pays very quickly. ^_^ Thanks muchlY! I hope you enjoy the wig~!

5. joined in a group order with KazezaKura, even during a postal strike the items arrived brilliantly!

I would definately work with Kazeza again in group orders or just individual transactions.

Highly recommended for dealing with ^^ *thumbs up* to say the least, Yuki is very happy with this transaction!

6. I just participated in a SOOM group order that kazezakura ran. She was really friendly and trustworthy. ^_^ Unfortunately a postal strike occured which delayed shipping but my items arrived in great condition in a padded envelope.

Thank you very much! :D

7. I bought a Bunny Hoodie from KazezaKura
      It arrived with no problems
      pleasure to deal with ^_^

8. Was part of a dollmore group order Kazezakura ran, everything arrived very quickly with no problems! Even included some extras <3
      Highly recommended!! ^o^

9. I traded some dollheart fukubukuro shoes with Kazezakura. Thanks for the trade! :)

10. Brought a hoodie from Kazezakura was a brilliant transaction :D

11. commissioned a fall from me, great to deal with, many thanks!

12. Was in another group order thatKazezakura ran - a brilliant transaction as always! Highly recommended! <3

13. Joined in a Dollmore group order run by Kazezakura. Good contact all the time and good shipping too! Very recommended.:fangirl:

14. Bought a head from Ruth. It was an easy international transaction with a very nice seller! Thank You. :)

15. I did a faceup for Kazezakura's minimee and she is very friendly! Excellent communication and quick payment. Highly recommended ^^

Thank you very much Ruth! <3

16. kazezakura was in my minimee GO, and she was a great participant, very easy to deal with, prompt payments and good communication. Thanks!

17. Kazezakura orders some clothes from our HSCJ shop and the transaction was wonderful and payment was very prompt! She is also a pleasure to talk to! I hope your kids will enjoy the clothes! Thank you very much!

18. I bought a pair of msd shoes from kazezakura~
      communication was easy and smooth~!!
      it was a pleasant transaction :)
      thanks!!

19. Kazezakura sold me a doll, and it was a great transaction all around. She was very pleasant, patient, and very quick to ship! Thank you so much for the little presents and this nice doll, I'm so happy to have her!

20. I bought the cutest ever msd bunny hat from her:D
      good communication ,arrived quickly overall excellent seller

i recommend :)