1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Kaliha

Aug 19, 2007

1. this is my feeback thread
      I hope only for a clean transaction.

thanks!

2. Today I got the two outfits I bought from Kaliha - it was an overall pleasant and perfect transaction! Kaliha is quick to answer pms, very polite and kind and takes great effort to answer questions. The outfits arrived very well packed and real fast. They are beautiful! I will look very forward to deal with her again in the future! Thanks Kaliha!

3. Kaliha helped me buy a head from a small Korean company. She was so friendly and helpful, and always kept me informed. I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her. Thanks very much! :dance

4. I bought a F-09 head from Kaliha and the transaction went super smoothly! She was very honest with her description of the head and I couldn't be happier with it! Thank you so much! :D

5. I bought a beautiful Volks MSD Lilith from Kaliha :abow:
      Communication was excellent and so friendly and polite….I cannot recommend Kaliha highly enough

You can buy with confidence from this wonderful seller :)

Thank you once again, I love my little girl

:hamster:

6. I've bought a gorgerous F-16 to Kaliha. It arrived quickly and packed safely^^ I'm really happy with the transaction!
      She's a great seller, and a pleasure to deal with!!
      Thanks for all!!!

7. I bought an f16 from kaliha, she's an A+ seller! Very sweet too! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. <3 thank you!

8. I purchased a doll head from Kaliha in a perfect transaction! Kaliha was a pleasure to work with, being both amicable and patient. Communication was very good and shipping time very fast. I couldn't be more pleased with the lovely doll Kaliha was so kind enough to sell me!! I highly recommend Kaliha and would not hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much!!! :aheartbea

9. Kaliha was AMAZING! I would totally purchase from her again. She gave me a few weeks longer on my layaway, and helped me bring home a beautiful f-06 head! Thanks again honey!

10. Kaliha recently helped me adopt my very 1st bjd doll from S.Korea.I had the most pleasant experience shopping with Kaliha.Kaliha was very attentive,super fast communication and shipping.The whole transaction was flawless.Thank you very much.Highly recommended.

11. I bought a beautiful Dolbom heas from Kaliha
      Communication was excellent and friendly
      Quick shipping and safely parcel
      You can buy with confidence from this wonderful seller

Thank you for all, I love my head

12. I adopted F51 Head from Kaliha. Overall, Comminication is so much pleasure, Super secure packing shipping, everything is flawless. Really glad to have a chance to deal with her so much~!! Thank you so much

13. I purchased an SD13 Volks body + 2 designer outfits + ED Unique eyes from Kaliha

This is my first transaction with Kaliha, but it definitely won't be my last :)

I purchased a 2 OOAK designer dress, ED eyes from her as well as an SD13 body and everything in the pictures matched what I got - everything was in immaculate condition and looks so much cuter in person. Kailha really takes care of her items, so I highly recommend purchasing from her, even if second hand.

Im very happy I had the opportunity to purchase from and meet Kaliha. She truly is the sweetest person to talk to here, and I am honoured to call her a friend.

I enjoyed our transaction - she is super friendly in her communication and responds to PM's quick - she was patient with me since I couldnt reply as quick due to circumstances, and I am extremely appreciative of that.

She updated me with every new status and shipped the items fast - packaging everything with such care and precision along with many cute gifts (thank you!) :aheartbea

I highly recommend her as a seller, I wouldn't for a second hesitate dealing with her in the future and Im very much looking forward to more dealings! A truly trustworthy person.

Thank you so much ! :cake:

14. I purchased a SWITCH Seoha head from Kaliha. Communication was superb, shipping was quick, packaging was neat and secure, and the head was, of course, in perfect condition and exactly as described. I'm so pleased!

Thank you so much~

15. Great!
      I purchased a VOLKS SDC Ryu from Kaliha.
      Communication was excellent, they described and sent me tons of photos to show the condition of the doll- (Which was in amazing shape.)
      They also took care to pack everything amazingly to protect parts like hands and feet from breaking or cracking. They kept me updated throughout the whole transaction, I would buy from them again for sure and recommend purchasing from them.
      Thank you so much, Kaliha!

16. Kaliha answered one of my WTB posts recently and we had a perfect transaction. She is stellar with her communication and shipped the doll out quickly and in superb packaging. She was also nice and courteous in our dealing. I would recommend her as a seller 100%! Thank you!

17. I bought from Kaliha leekeworld Noella sp head. She always answer my questions and told me everything about information I wanted about head and delivery. She's so friendly and kind person. Always ready to help:) I'm so happy that I have a chance to buy a head in so perfect condition. It was a very pleasent transaction. I recommend to buy from this cute person. Best wishes Kalina:)

18. Kaliha contacted me about my WTB thread for a Volks Josephine March. She was very prompt with her messages, an absolute sweetheart in letting my know about Jo's progress from Volks, and she also found me a default Elizabeth March fullset outfit as I had requested. Everything was repackaged with care to make sure everything arrived safe and sound. I would say this has been one of the most perfect transactions I've had on the forum and I would not hesitate to deal with Kaliha again. Thanks so much! :3nodding: