1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Healdria

Aug 5, 2007

1. Hi all:D Please leave a feedback if you've had a pleasant transaction with me. Your imput is much appreciated and will be helpful for me to improve my service:whee:

Many thanks in advance:aheartbea

People I've dealt with:
      syrinxfox
      Annie-chan the warui one
      Raye NN
      Celesse
      egniry
      o0101011
      akakage
      Sefie

2. Oh I've had an extremely wonderful experience with you!

Here's the proof!

3. Healdria is a very cute and lovely person to deal with <---- :lol: :sweat

She did a fantastic job on my Ninodoll Woo.U head! I don't think I will be changing this faceup for a very very long time and if I do change it, I will ask Healdria to customise it again!

Oh and she has great customer service, she won't be satisfied until her customer is happy with her work.

4. A WONDERFUL face-up artist! So cheerful and friendly and works super fast! She happily tweaked the paint job until I was completely satisfied, so there's no worry of not getting what you want ;) She also did her best to find the cheapest, safest way to send my head back (international shipping).

I couldn't be happier. Would definitely like to do business with again in the future :)

5. Had a wonderful experience with Healdria~
      I had my Lahoo's face-up redone by her. Communication was great, and she had the faceup done exactly how I wanted it in only a couple days. She also kept in constant contact, making sure that my boy's head arrived home safely.
      Would absolutely do business with again <3

6. I have dealed with Healdria. I'm relieved you have recived it safety.
      She is friendly and I recived quickly payment. truely reliable person. I want to deal with again. Arigatou! Miwa

7. Cut-paste from Healdria's commish thread because it's still true:

Healdria is quite simply, THE BEST. She is so quick to answer questions, and accomodated my every wish and request. My girl was done within a week, including two sets of ear mods, and I wouldn't ask for anything different. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

8. Healdria was a great buyer! Thanks for a smooth transaction!

9. I sell to her a Nanuri BW head, she was very friendly in communication and she paid very quick. :D
      She's a wonderful buyer. Thank you very much, dear. :)

10. thank you to Healdria for the wonderful purchase. A very good buyer to deal with! prompt payment and great communication! I would definitely do business again!

Thanks again

11. Healdria is amazingly talented, and a wonderful person to deal with. She had my moon head done within a day of him arriving, and back to me within a week of me sending him off. She did his faceup down to the very last detail, and I'm amazed.
      Totally recommended!

12. I sold eyes to Healdria. She is a very nice buyer with fast payment and great communications. A pleasure to do business with.

13. I am such a horrible customer this totally slipped my mind.
      I guess I was to excited about my girl being back home XD

Anyway I commissioned Healdria for a face up on my Dollmore Noir Asha and I could not be more happy.
      Awesome comunication, she really listened to what I had to say about it. Seeing as it was my first time commissioning a face up I was rather nervous but she made it all so easy, kept me well informed on the package wearabouts. (It got stuck in Denmark for half a week on its way to her).

I could not recomend her more to everyone. I just loved it, I got a mock up and I was amazed how close to the mock up the face up also turned out to be. Just 100&#37; perfect. If I need to have my girls face up done again she will be the first I go to.

AAAAA+++++ (>^ 3^)>

14. A genuine artist; loving, well communicated and caring! A truly sensational artist, I would never hesitate to recommend her.

15. WOW. I would definately recommend Healdria to anyone - she made my Lishe boy so perfect, just exactly how I envisioned him! In all I got the eyes opened and fangs and elf ears modded, and every step she checked with me to make sure it was how I wanted! She even suggested things like sanding the lips to make him more "boyish", which I would never have thought of, but looks so good. And it was all done so quickly too!!!!!
      Seriously, so wonderful. I can't recommend her enough!

16. Nice buyer, fast paiment, pretty communication, she don't forget to leave a positiv feedback ! thank you very much :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. I gave Healdria a bit of trouble being picky 'n such with the commission, but she was so nice and understanding the entire time! She worked really quickly and there was lots of communication through every step. She'd very skilled with both painting and mods. The head I sent her now looks absolutely perfect :aheartbea

I definitely recommend her!

18. Healdria is a wonderful artist! i am absolutely in love with my Nanuri 07! she painted him just the way i envisioned, and insanely quickly! i can't thank her enough! lots of communication, and quick updates. i absolutely recommend her!

19. I commissioned Healdria to do the face up on my Juri07. She was incredibly fast, and did an absolutely gorgeous job. I definitely recommend her to others :)

20. Yet another awesome time with Healdria; she completed face ups for my ninodoll momo and ryu heads exactly as desired, modded elf ears on momo and completed the most incredible replica of Namarrghon on one of my bodies. This girl really can do ANYTHING and she genuinely WANTS to get it right. Stunning work!