Thread: Feedback for OnyKam

Feedback for OnyKam

Since I couldn't find a thread...

Great buyer!! Bought a wig from me! A pleasure to work with ^^

Ahaha, thank you for making this for me! XD
    DoT Shall [Brittany], DoT H. Ducan [Avery Jerome], DoT H. Ducan [Caliden Ashland], DoB Arie [Brini], DZ Mo/Demi [Kamui]
    ~My Feedback~
    Is now a HOMEOWNER!

OnyKam is a wonderful buyer who responds promptly and politely to all messages.

Just got my new dreadwig from her. Shipping was fast, there was a tiny delay so that she could get something to ship it in (only a day or two) and she kept me updated every step of the way, from the beginning of the transaction to the end. Very fast to answer PMs, and the wig rocks. Great seller, great person to do business with.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I bought a wig from OnyKam and it's amazing! They're really great to work with and super nice and informative! I would totally buy again

Also, here are some pictures of the wig I bought!

here's a side view of it:

and here's a back view of it:

It's amazing! Thanks again

underneath the underneath rodick's Avatar
    Yo!

OnyKam bought a pair of boots from me. She's great and to communicate with. Fast payment too!

underneath the underneath rodick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rodick View Post
    Yo!

OnyKam bought a pair of boots from me. She's great and to communicate with. Fast payment too!
    Sorry. Typo error >>>

She's great and easy to communicate with.

Go figure! XD

I sold some shoes to OnyKam and she was great to deal with!

too many floating heads! shiroi_yukiko's Avatar
    I sold a doll to OnyKam with a three month layaway and the whole transaction was great! Always kept in touch, always let me know about payments. ^___^ Thanks!
    ~+lynnette

etsy shop++tumblr++flickr

I made a dress for OnyKam, and the transaction was great. communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and she even sent me a picture of it on her lovely girl. I'd be glad to do business with OnyKam again.
    My Feedback Thread
    Check me out on Etsy at

OnyKam is great!

I bought a head from her... and due to NO fault of hers, the resin color didn't match the body I had bought her for. OnyKam totally offered to buy back the head from me, and was really sweet about the whole thing. I didn't ask, she just offered!!!

THANK YOU ONYKAM!! <3

OnyKam bought my Homme Ducan and was a SWEETHEART to work with. She paid *super* quickly, was always great in her PMs and communication, and was just generally fabulous. I highly recommend working with her!

OnyKam is wonderful buyer, replied and paid quickly!Highly recommended!!

Press papilla good feel.. Akai Okami's Avatar
    I bought a Dollzone 1/4 girl body from OnyKam and wow. GREAT overall transaction. Very very good communication. Everything went smoothly without any problems. I highly recommend~ <3
    Not very active here..check my flickr to see my dolls!

I bought a DZ Ying from onyKam through a layaway and i couldn't of asked for a nicer, politer person to communicate with. Emails were answered promptly and friendly. Package was sent with a little delay (unable to get to post office in before it closed) but was well packaged and also came with a couple of extras that suprized me Would do busy with again in a heartbeat
    Seth-DZ Wei, Marcus-DOD event head V.3, Braxton-DZ Wing, Charlie-DZ Lotus, Kayleigh- DZ Orlando, Annabelle-Luts Annette,Sammy-DOD/DZ Hybrid, Lola-Impldoll Sissy, Kendra-DragonDoll Chii, Cassia-Pipos Charlotte, Shyla-DOD/SOOM Hybrid, Thomas-Impldoll Jimmy head, Frankie-Leekeworld/demongarden Hybrid