1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abbychan!

Jul 25, 2007

1. Lucky me! I get to start another feedback thread!

This time for Abbychan, who just sold me a minifee Ruth head (I was DYING for one!!). And because she lives under an hour from me it was instant gratification time, as I received him literally overnight.

Hard to beat that, says I!

Lovely to work with. Recommended!

2. Sold me a mnf shiwoo head. Good seller head came fast. two thumbs up.

3. ^^ Abbychan sold me a super wicked FMA modded body for a mnf!!!!
      he got here safe and sound and very well packaged!! :D THANK YOU!!!!!! <3
      I recomend her !!

4. She sold me Ipsae the shipping is fast and I couldn't be more happier to bring another Ipsae in my home :) Thank you Abbychan~~~

5. Abbychan just bought a head I had for sale.
      She was in steady contact and paid when she said she would. I'd easily do business with her again ^ _ ^

6. Had to track down her feedback thread!

Bought clothing from Abbychan, lovely items and a very smooth, fast, pleasant transaction!

7. Got some great sombreros for my boys from Abbychan. Smooth transaction! I would definitely buy again!

Jim

8. I adopted Abbychan's B&G Sky~

She was SUPER nice through the entire process; she was awesome and willing to put him on layaway for me until I got my paycheck. She answered the ton of questions I had, and put up with me checking in kind of obsessively about things. ^^; Very patient and super nice person to do business with!

Sky himself arrived in exactly the condition specified. He was well-packaged and shipped quickly.

Thanks so much for such an awesome transaction! I highly recommend Abbychan as a seller. *^^*

9. Smooth transaction. Bought a juri 06 from her with extras. Shipped quickly!

10. Bought a modded Delf Shiwoo from her; she was very patient with the time it took me to be prepared to pay, and warned me of times when she'd be away and unable to respond to messages. He arrived well packed, and the condition was well represented in the sales thread. Overall good transaction!

11. Modifying previous feedback to "moderately good," as during restringing of the doll, I discovered the doll was overall very dirty, with undisclosed uneven yellowing and staining that I am working to repair. The experience itself was good, however, the condition of the doll was ultimately not well represented.