1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 3lysa & Doreme Shop

Jul 10, 2007

1. this my place for feedback :)

2. I bought a oldskin SD 10 body from 3lysa and I have to say that the transaction was absolute perfect!!!

The communication was warm, friendly and prompt.
      Body is in wondeful condition, no chips, no dirt and really no yellowing.
      Shipment was very, very fast and I never got a doll saver packed than this one :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

Thank you so much!!!

3. 3lysa made a stunning pair of jeans for my Unoa,
      the jeans look absolutely wonderful on my girl, the fit is perfect.
      Brilliant workmanship, they are beautifully made.
      Also fast shipping and great communications.
      Thank you so much 3lysa!
      I recommend 3lysa and Doreme shop to everyone.

4. 3lysa made me a pair of slimfit Unoa jeans. The jeans are brilliant quality, and fit my doll like a glove! Thanks 3lysa!

5. 3lysa made my SD boy a turtle neck.

He is going to look amazing in it! =D I'm super excited to get pictures of him in it.

3lysa also included a free gift AND shipped early.

She really is a sweetie!

6. My roommates and I commissioned LOTS of pants and tops from 3lysa's Doreme shop - everything is SUPER high quality, better than what I order from company websites! She is super friendly, gives lots of photos before sending out, and I highly recommend her! :)

7. I ordered a pair of jeans for my MSD Narin and they arrived today. I'm just in awe at how wonderful they are! You have to see her workmanship to believe it, these little jeans are totally perfect.

Her communication was great and the order was completed and posted really quickly. I'll be most happy to commission more clothing from 3lysa

8. I ordered some skinny jeans for my mnf, and they are fantastic.
      The detail is exquisite. I will most definitely be ordering from her in the future.
      The pms were very pleasant, and the shipping was fast.

Thanks!

9. Commissioned MNF jeans and tshirts, very well made, very well fitting,
      Very helpful and pleasant, would love to do business again
      Thank youu!

10. I bought some slim fit jeans for my MNF Shushu from 3lysa and they are absolutely perfect! They fit like a glove, and are really well made and detailed :aheartbea

3lysa was a sweetheart, and communication was great throughout the whole process! Would definitely buy again :)

11. I ordered 2 unoa boy's jeans from 3lysa!!
      they fit like wonder and she even gave me a small gift, which I definitely appriciate. <3
      I will order jeans from her again when i need more in the future ^^

12. I ordered a pair of jeans from 3lysa. The fit is perfect, communication was friendly and fast. Couldn't be happier^^

13. I comissioned Elisa to make a pair of bleached SD10 girl jeans. They fit like a GLOVE! The package was shipped safely and fast. Communication went pretty well. I would definitly do buisness again if I had another SD girl, however, I do tell my friends about your shop. :)

Thanks for being amazing!
      ~~
      Cris

14. Awesome seamstress!! I bought a pair of pants for my narae girl!! Havent tried them on yet but the jeans are wonderful quality!!!

15. I bought a pair of jeans and a skirt for my Unoas :) Amazing quality, will definitely buy from again if I need more jeans!

16. I commissioned a pair of jeans and a shirt for my MiniFee from 3lysa she was really patient helping me choose exactly what I wanted and the clothes are amazing! I would love to get more things from her.

Thank you x

17. Elisa was really great to work with. She was able to actualize an outfit based on the art that my friends made--all for a reasonable price. She kept me updated all throughout the process and shipped the product promptly. My friends are really happy and impressed with the outcome and so am I! I highly recommend commissioning Elisa!

18. I commissioned a pair on mnf jeans from 3lysa and they're great. They fit my girl perfectly and the attention to detail is amazing. Her communications were always friendly and I would definately deal with her again.

19. I commissioned a pair of MNF boy jeans from 3lysa and they couldn't be more perfect! I'm totally stunned by the detail! They are hands down the best jeans I've ever seen. I wholeheartedly recommend her and will most definitely do business with her myself again too!

Thank you so very much again and I totally absolutely adore these pants! :D

20. Me again! :)

Commissioned 3lysa for a pair of MNF girl jeans and they're just what I wanted! I totally and absolutely recommend her, she's wonderful, friendly and ships fast and I will most definitely commission her again myself.

Thank you once more and happy holidays! :D