1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LittleBitGal

Jul 2, 2007

1. i couldn't find one so i am creating this thread for LittleBitGal.

Sold a doll to LittleBitGal.
      LittleBitGal had kept in touch at all times and the transactions were smooth and fast.
      LittleBitGal was wonderful. :thumbup

2. LittleBitGal responded to a thread I had in the sales forum. She was very pleasant to deal with, paid right away, and let me know when the doll arrived. I really liked working with her and would love to do it again :) Thanks!

3. LittleBitGal bought my DES faceplate. Great communication and prompt payment! She even let me know when she arrived! Thank you for a wonderful transaction! Recommended Buyer, A+!

4. I just bought a Iplehouse Serca from LittleBitGal and she is prettier than her pictures. I received her really quickly and LittleBitGal was great to work with. Thanks!

5. LittleBitGal bought some Little Fee size clothing from me and our transaction was extremely easy. She paid right away, and let me know when the items arrived. Would have another transaction with her any time.

6. I bought a Littlefee Sleeping Shiwoo faceplate from LittleBitGal and not only was the transaction easy, but he came extremely well packaged! I'd buy from LittleBitGal again anytime! :3nodding:

Ryu

7. LittleBitGal bought a LittleFee Luna from me. I could not be happier with this transaction!. She was always polite in her messages, pays promptly and was kind to let me know when Luna arrived! I feel so happy! *__*. It was a very pleasant transaction, she is a wonderful buyer and wonderful person too, I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3

8. LittleBitGal bought a Lati Yellow Coco from me. The transaction was smooth and she payed promptly. She also let me know as soon as Coco arrived. She is a wonderful buyer and I highly recommend her!

9. LittleBitGal bought a LaTi Miel Yellow Sp. from me. Prompt with payment and wonderful to work with. A++ buyer!

10. LittleBitGal bought an Iplehouse KID from me and she was lovely to deal with. All messages were polite and friendly, as well as answered quickly, she paid just when she said she would and was really nice and patient when the doll took three weeks to arrive with her. It has been a pleasure to deal with LittleBitGal and I wouldn't hesitate from dealing with her again in the future, and recommend her to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction! :)
      Thank you!
      Sharon

11. LittleBitGal answered my WTB and sold me a Pukipuki faceplate.

Communication has always been very pleasant. Shipping was fast and the faceplate was very very well packaged ! The pictures provided were entirely true, and I had eyes as a gift. I'm really glad of this transaction.

Thank you LittleBitGal :)

12. I purchased a Fairyland Littlefee body from LittleBitGal, the communication was perfect and I was kept notified. Shipping was fast! Once again, Thank You so much LittleBitGal! :)

13. A bought a ltf shiwoo face plate, it shipped very quickly. thank you.

14. LittleBitGal bought a Pukipuki faceplate from me. She paid immediately and kept great communication, as well as letting me know when he arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

15. I did a face up for Linda, and she was sweet as can be! She always responded quickly and sent the payment just as fast! Highly recommended...hopefully I can work with her again! :)

16. Sold a Volks Yo to LittleBitGal and transaction could not be more perfect. Great correspondence, quick payment and a pleasure to correspond with.
      Highly recommend! Hope we get to do another transaction one day. Enjoy Anne!

17. Sold a Lati Green Coco to LittleBitGal. I really hope I can deal again with girl. Linda is such a lovely person. Everything went that smoothly. Highly highly recommended buyer. Thank you so much :aheartbea

18. LittleBitGal bought my YoSD Ayumu. She was always timely with communication, kept me updated and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Definitely would recommend her as a buyer!