1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Freddy Tan

Jun 11, 2007

1. I could not find feedback thread for Freddy Tan so I though I'd start one. :D
      Please delete or move if they already have one and I just did not see it.

=================================================

I wanted to buy the YoSD Bunny Blanket like the one below:
      [​IMG]

I was very desperate and seeing that Freddy had one being sold with his YoTenshi Kasumi, I asked if I could buy the one he was selling with Kasumi.

Instead, Freddy was very nice and told me that he had a new one still in its original package! It is exactly like the one in the photo above!

Very honest about the pricing and postage and I was able to buy it! :D The pricing is very reasonable for a very rare item!:aheartbea

Freddy is very kind to me and was very glad to help me out. I even got a message with Sing Post tracking number and date of when the item was mailed. :) It was a very pleasant transaction!:love

Thank you very much for being very kind to me and letting me buy the YoSD Bunny blanket! :fangirl: :fangirl:

I recommend Freddy Tan 110% Superb international seller! :D

2. I just bought and received a set of Optional Yo-SD hands from Freddy on eBay, and although neither of us contacted eachother after I paid for the item via Paypal, the hands arrived well-packed and fairly quickly from Singapore to the USA (a little over a week, non EMS). :) I recommend this seller and will leave happy feedback on eBay too! :)

Hugs, Juli DC :daisy

3. Several years ago, I saw a OOAK Hello Kitty outfit that Freddy Tan had made for and SD/SD13 doll. I contacted him, asking if there was any possibility that he could make one similar, which he did. He kept up to make sure I'd be happy with the outfit and it is a smashing outfit. Freddy is a wonderful person to deal with. I'd do business with him any time. The quality of his work is tops. communication is terrific.

4. I just purchased a wonderful little Volks yo Kuuta from Freddy and he was SO wonderful to purchase from! The communication was just excellent, the shipping was really fast and he even threw in a fabulous gift (a cute wig) for me! The face-up on the doll was so special and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely purchase from and recommend Freddy in the future!

5. I just purchased a Lati yellow from Freddy. Freddy was excellent communication and wonderful person to deal with. The shipping was really fast. Thanks you very much.:)

6. I bought a Lati Yellow Limited doll from Freddy and the transaction was perfect, doll arrived quickly in very good shape, I am very happy :)

7. I purchased a modified Lusis plate from Freddy. The modification was stunning and perfectly done. My lusis has such a unique mouth! His painting is wonderful and detailed. I'm so happy to have added this plate to my collection. :)

8. I purchased a wonderful OOAK Miel from Freddy...and he is the most charming little guy you can imagine; masterful art/craft throughout. The whole transaction was great: perfect communication, fast and safe shipping. I can recommend Freddy Tan for ANY transaction.

9. Bought a OOAK lusis faceplate from freddy tan,

It was recieved this morning and was just amazing. She was even more perfect than what was imagined <3

Couldn't be any happier on this end!

She was shipped straight after she was paid off.

I look forward to dealing with freddy again in the future *¬*

10. I bought a Volks Irvin from Freddy.
      He`s an amazing seller, he kept me updated with everything and shipped him out quickly.
      Packed him well so nothing got broken!

I would definitely recommend doing business with him!

Thanks so much :)

11. I recently purchased LRRH Miel and Haru from Freddy and it was a perfect transaction in every way!

Freddy is a dream to deal with. The communication was excellent, the shipping was fast and safe, and both dolls were impeccably wrapped and packaged! :)

I would not hesitate to buy from Freddy again! He is also a really sweet guy!! ;)

12. Freddy Tan bought a Yo SD outfit from me. He was wonderful to work with and paid super fast. He was friendly and polite and I look forward to any future transactions. :)

13. Freddy Tan bought two pair of YO-SD hands from me and the communications were great and payment was fast! Thank you so much!

14. Freddy bought a YoSD outfit from me. The entire transaction was good as Freddy was prompt on his payment. He was also nice and quick to reply in our series of conversations. I would definitely recommend Freddy as a buyer. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a YO-SD Megu from Freddy and she arrived today, well packed and quickly. Freddy was a pleasure to work with and his communication with me was great! Such a nice guy! Thank you for making one of my dollfie dreams come true!

16. I brought a Lati Momo from Freddy. He was shipped very quickly and very well packed. Thanks so much.

17. Positive transaction! Was quick to ship my Benny and answered all my questions promptly :D Thank you!

18. Bought a Volks Shinn Outfit from Freddy, shipping and replaying promptly, recommended seller:D

19. I brought a Lati Kuku head from Freddy. Was shipped very quickly and very well packed. Thank you! ^ ^

20. I bought a LATI DOLL NRFB LATI DOLL The Wizard of OZ ver. G.Bayer Cowardly Lion from Freddy and the transaction was perfect, doll arrived packed well in very good shape.
      I am very happy . Thank you so much for the hard work. :aheartbea
      the communication was very kind and great, such a nice guy.
      I would anytime buy from Freddy again!