1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AtomicSpaceKitty

Jun 8, 2007

1. Please post feedback here if I have had a transaction with you.

You may also find my ebay feedback under the username "modestyember".

Thank you! :)

2. We've sold orangebabydolly jewelry to AtomicSpaceKitty and she is a marvelous person with whom to do business. She waited patiently for her jewelry to be resized and paid promptly when it was ready. Her PMs are articulate and full of good humor. Thank you so much! :fangirl:

3. I sold a limited outfit to AtomicSpaceKitty and it was one of the most pleasant DoA transactions I've ever had. Prompt payment, friendly & worthwhile communication, just great all around.

4. just completed a commission custom chain jewelry for AtomicSpaceKitty, and she was wonderful to work with! very clear about what she wanted, very prompt with communication, friendly and fun to talk to. i'd definitely work with her again, it was great fun!

thanks again!

^_^

5. AtomicSpaceKitty commissioned me for some harem pants (facilitated by para_chan214). She was great to work with, clear about what she wanted, and prompt about payment. I'd be glad to work with her again.

6. AtomicSpaceKitty Bought a Sabik wig from me and paid quickly ^_^ very very friendly person and wonderful to deal with :) thank you again! ^_^

7. Sold Reisner outfit to AtomicSpaceKitty and it was a pleasant & flawless experience. Highly recommed ASK and hope one day to do another.

8. AtomicSpaceKitty bought a set of swords from me. Very good communication, fast payment. Thank you!

9. AtomicSpaceKitty was absolutely wonderful and very patient to deal with. Due to an error on my part her package wasn't shipped, and she let me know right away and was extremely understanding about the whole matter. I recommend her highly not just as a buyer, but as a person too. Thanks so much again :daisy

10. AtomicSpaceKitty participated in one of my luts group orders. Very quick payments and very friendly to deal with!

11. AtomicSpaceKitty bought a SD boy outfit from me. Very smooth transaction and fast payment. I highly recommend her.

Thanks again!

12. AtomicSpaceKitty bought a demon crown from me, and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Definitely recommended. Thanks so much :)

13. I bought a Limwha Mano from AtomicSpaceKitty on layaway. She was super patient with me and as soon as I finished paying she had him shipped right out to me! He was packaged wonderfully and she's just super nice to buy from. I would definetely not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much AtomicSpaceKitty for selling me your wonderful boy! ^__^

14. AtomicSpaceKitty bought some doll outfits from me. Very good communication, fast payment. Thank you!

15. Our first transaction with AtomicSpaceKitty was great. Quick, quick payment and hassle free. Perfect!! Thanks so much.

16. Second transaction was just as great as the first. A+++++buyer. Thanks again.

17. It's us again. 8D AtomicSpaceKitty is an awesome buyer!! Perfect as always. Thanks again!!

18. AtomicSpaceKitty was a participant in my second Dollmore group order and was so very easy to get along with. She's fun to talk to, great with communication and very fast with her payments. I look forward to having her in my next order. ;)

Thank you for being an awesome participant~ :)

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

19. AtomicSpaceKitty was an perfect buyer. Payment and answers were really fast.
      Also, the communication was great.
      Thank you. :)

20. Once more, AtomicSpaceKitty was a participant in my Dollmore group order. She's such a friendly person and sends payments in so quickly. Dealing with her is such a breeze.

Thank you once again for being such a wonderful participant. :D

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea