1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Orangediscord

May 22, 2007

1. This is my feedback thread. Please post here if you've had any transactions [buying, selling or trading] with me and say how they went. Thanks! :aheartbea

2. I bought two lovely sets of Dollmore eyes from orange, and they arrived very quickly! Definitely recommended~

3. Excellent seller! Dollheart dress arrived neatly and securely packaged. Many thanks~!!

4. SUPER GREAT to work with!!! Fast shipping and good packing!!

5. Bought some cool stockings from Orangediscord.... wonderful seller!!!

judy

6. Bought Karen's DOC Too. She gave him a lovely face up and cute outfits. I bought him on fFiday and got him on Monday! Talk about instant gratification!
      :) linda

7. Bought her Bee-A! She's a gorgeous little girl!! Good communication and was shipped very quickly! A delight to work with.

8. Bought a leeke elf honey from her, she was super nice and put up with all my silly questions lol xD; thank you so much<3

9. Orangediscord bought a kitty hoodie from us. It was a perfect transaction. Quick payment and hassle free. Thanks so much!

10. Bought an MSD black lolita-style dress from orangediscord. Arrived in perfect condition. :) Thank you!

11. Orangediscord bought a Volks Plaid Jacket Set from me. She kept good communication and was wonderful to deal with.

Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

12. I bought the Ani doll, she was safely packed and arrived quickly!
      A perfect transaction! A very good seller!

13. orangediscord is a super A+ buyer! Very understanding, prompt and fun to deal with. Thank you much!

14. I bought a YoSD Kimono from Orangediscord! Everything was excellent, from her communication to the shipping time. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

15. I just bought some Yosd clothes from orange and I couldn't be happier! They arrived really fast, were very well packaged, are in perfect condition and are just gorgeous!
      Big thanks:) I would not think twice about buying from you again.:thumbup

16. I did a Trade with orangediscord and she was a total and complete sweet heart to work with...so nice, fantastic with PM contact, very polite! everything as described...
      *hugs and thanks so very much* ^_^

17. I ordered a YO size dress. Communication was perfect and the dress could not be more adorable. It was exactly as she described it.

18. Bought a couple pairs of shoes and pants from Orangediscord, Shipping was fast and the items were perfect. Thanks! Definitely recommended~ ^ ^b

19. I made a trade with Orangediscord. She was a real pleasure doing this trade, I adopt her Baha. Thanks a lot!!!

20. In February I commissioned orangediscord to repaint my DoC U head. I paid promptly and sent him. I was notified when he arrived, but that's when communication stopped completely. I only heard back from her if I PM'd first - she never PM'd me to tell how it was progressing. Had I not PM'd her every month, I may have never heard from her at all.

This went on for about 4 months - it was months before he'd even been painted, and I always heard excuses as to why he hadn't been started or why there were no pictures. When I was finally provided photos, they were blurry and of low quality, I could not even tell what the work really looked like.

I requested a slight change at the end, and a full refund - she refunded me the total cost of the faceup right away plus an additional 14 dollars, which I appreciated and found to be a nice gesture. I was told the head was packaged and sent by her mother (I was not shown final progress photos before this was done) but a month went by and I only today received the head.

The head was sent in a large priority box with no faceguard wrapped in two sheets of bubble wrap and some paper. There was nothing else in the box to stabilize the head. Once unwrapped, the head was not damaged but quite dirty and the lips and blushing were much pinker than I requested.

While I do appreciate the refund, the total lack of communication really ruined this doll for me. I am re-selling him as we speak.

I absolutely do not recommend orangediscord for aesthetic works and I will not be doing business with her again.