1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

::: feedback for Dei :::

May 17, 2007

1. Hi and hello! :3

If you had any transactions with me, please leave your feedback here for other users :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

Thank you! ^^

2. Dei is a wonderful person *O*!Lovely, well done dress, very stylish and cute<3:aheartbea

3. Beautifull dress, amazing contact, and everything was very fast!

Dei's dress! ^w^

4. I bought this outfit that Dei made. I really love it. This outfit is going to be for my DZ Demi thats coming. Dei is great to deal with and very friendly:D
      [​IMG]

5. Dei bought wig from me ! Wonderful transaction , fast payment , all good !

6. i bought the The Black Lady dress from Dei.
      dress is amazing, even more beautiful than in photos.
      wonderfull contact and transaction. fast shipping.

7. i bought a dress called "time to disco!" from dei. it is very pretty, and my doll loves it! thanks!

8. Beautifully crafted dress! My swap partner will love it. Some issues with shipping (it was apparently sent back because of the address wiping off or something along those lines) but it's here now. Thank you!

9. I love love loved the two dress that I bought from you. They were wonderfully made and were adorable. I would buy from again.

10. Dei purchased a wig from me. Great communication, patient while I found our out shipping options & quick to pay. Thanks for a great transaction!!!

Ann

11. Got the Rosy Maiden dress today from Dei - fast shipping and a beautifully made dress, thank you so much!

12. Dei bought a pair of shoes from me sometime ago (me silly forgot to post here, sorry :*)
      and now she bought a pair of NS delf boy hands :) SHe is very great to deal with, super nice and paying fast. A++++++ buyer :)

13. Dei makes beautiful dresses. :D

I commissioned her for a dress for Freesia. It turned out perfect and fits well.

14. I have sold a head to Dei and I am very satisfied with the communication, and she paid super fast! Thanks Dei!

15. Dei is a sweetheart! I PMed her, asking if I could commission a dress, and she had one just to my liking that she set aside for me. :D The quality of the dress is superb and Dei is just a fantastic person all-around. I will be buying from her again!

16. I received the outfit that purchase from Dei today. The package have been well wrap and pack. She keeps me updated all way though and alert me when they have postal strike and I will be expected delay. The dress is well made and my girl is very happy and she would like to say thank you to you in person. I would definitely buy from you again!
      Here she is:
      [​IMG]

17. I bought two dresses from Dei and the transaction went both fast and smooth. Dei's a great person to deal with and her dresses are wellsewn, detailed and beautiful :) Thanks!

18. beautifull dresses, good contact, very nice person!

19. I bought two dresses from Dei. The designs are beautiful, and they're well-made. The transaction went very smoothly and they arrived quickly, even though the Polish post office was on strike!