Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Large Doll Measurement Chart

Thanks for posting this up. It is Very useful to me, but I would love Leekeworld to have more information on the measurements of their L typ BJD bodies. Are they Larger than normal bodies?, I wonder because they are wearing 9-10 wigs and 18mm eyes! Wow!!! For a 61cm doll, that is a huge head on their shoulders! lol

Bringing home the Grails! WeirdReality's Avatar
    Does anyone know if the measurements for the Elfdoll boys in the spreadsheet is for the new body type, or the old? I'd really like to get the right information, because I want to make some pants for my boy and he's not here yet.

I'm putting my spreadsheet back up tonight. My new web address is:

http://descendingtwilight.webs.com/index.htm

You can also view it here: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgn75f86_0c52pnsfs

I had to shut down my website (half-finished.com) because of financial issues. The new site is free, but I'm unsure of its limits.
    Last edited by Descending Twilight; 03-30-2009 at 07:29 PM.

Notdoll Lab doesn't list very detailed measurements for its dolls (and I'm terrible at taking measurements). My Ligaya Winter Eternity seems pretty small chested. Does 22cm sound like what one would describe as small or thin chested? I'm looking at a dress in the marketplace that the seller describes as being for a "thin chested 60cm doll". Thanks for any advice!!
    VickieAngela
    "I brake for the Undead"

Hi VickieAngela,

Here's a small sampling of measurements from various doll manufacturers for some comparisons. All measurements are in CM and all measurements are for "chest" circumference for female dolls.

Abio Angel Female - 26cm (height 59.9cm)
    Angel of Dream - 26cm (height 60cm)
    Angel Region - 22.8cm (height 60cm)
    CP (small bust) - 21.8cm (height 57cm)
    CP (large bust) - 22.6cm (height 57cm)

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by VickieAngela View Post
    Notdoll Lab doesn't list very detailed measurements for its dolls (and I'm terrible at taking measurements). My Ligaya Winter Eternity seems pretty small chested. Does 22cm sound like what one would describe as small or thin chested? I'm looking at a dress in the marketplace that the seller describes as being for a "thin chested 60cm doll". Thanks for any advice!!
    Last edited by Descending Twilight; 04-02-2009 at 06:32 AM. Reason: typos!

plotting and planning... PurgatoriX's Avatar
    I have a question about the Dollshe male chest measurement; is it really 16.5 cm? That seems really small to me, especially since the waist measurement is 22cm. Thanks in advance!

The chart is awesome! Actually helped me when I decided to get an Abio Angels "San". The only thing I question there is his chest which I measure at 24cm rather than 22 cm. I've seen it listed as 22 everywhere but it actually measures larger. I keep a copy by my computer in hopes that a money tree will sprout so I can order more dolls.....

Anyone know the measurements on the Obitsu 60cm male chest retrofit?

Thanks!
    Dollieh count: 3 Volks Dollfie Dreams, 2 Obitsu 60cm, 1 Obitsu 55cm. Now I need an Obitsu 50cm girl. All vinyl: that's how I roll.
    "It's the warmth of vinyl, man! It's got a richer tone!" -- Trent Lane, "That Was Then, This Is Dumb"ep205 Daria

oops. what I meant to say here is that these charts are handy, especially for bigger doll lovers. Thanks!
    Last edited by fixeight; 09-10-2009 at 08:49 PM.
    http://fixeight.wordpress.com/
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This might not be the right place to ask this but here goes. On the chart I noticed a female B&G has a head of 9.4 inches what size wig would she need since most come in sizes like 7-8 or 9-10 and so forth. I really wanted to a have the wig I wanted for my doll waiting on her when she got here.

I really found this chart interesting and very helpful. Thanks guys that put these together.
    Last edited by lumaskelbane; 09-13-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: left something out

hiie can i know where can i buy clothes for my AOD dollfie of 70cm M ???

Senior Member Dealer / Sales Rep

Spirit Doll - Proud Size: Girls - 66cm, Boys - 71.5cm

Spirit Doll: http://www.spiritdoll.net/

These are the measurements for the Spirit-Doll girls (Proud size)

Their body is AMAZING!!! Mine arrived today care-off Twigling and ZOMG I love it!!!!

Height: 66cm
    Eyes size: 16-18mm
    Girth of the head: 22cm
    Girth of the neck: 10cm
    Girth of the chest: 26cm
    Girth of the waist: 17cm
    Girth of the hips: 29cm
    Width of the shoulder: 12.5cm
    Length of the arms: 20cm
    Girth of the arm: 8cm
    Length from bellybutton to foot: 38cm
    Lenght from shoulder to hip: 18cm
    Girth of the thigh: 15.5cm
    Girth of the calf: 11cm
    Length of the feet: 7.3cm
    Width of the feet: 2.8cm

The boys measurements off the site also are:

Measurements:
    Height: 71.5cm
    Girth of the head: 23cm
    Girth of the neck: 10.5cm
    Width of the shoulder: 16cm
    Length of the arms: 23cm
    Girth of the chest: 26cm
    Girth of the waist: 20cm
    Girth of the hips: 27cm
    Length from shoulder to hip: 18cm
    Girth of the thigh: 16cm
    Girth of the calf: 12cm
    Length from bellybutton to foot: 44cm
    Length of the feet: 8.7cm
    Eye size: 16-18mm
    Due to work commitments my time on DoA will be sporadic. I will be online from time to time just not sure when or how often. If you need me in the mean-time please message me, I will reply when I am online.

I'm very confused about Zaolls. They're 52cm, so are they SD13, SD16? I know they're not tall enough to be SD, and not short enough to be MSD, so how do you classify them?
    "A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds."

will a ws migidoll miho head fit on a soom sg heliot cream white body?...will the colors match a little at least and does the miho head have to be modded to fit?...any info would be helpful

Insatiable apatite4 heads kaylynh1's Avatar
    does anyone have peasurements for ringdoll. they have some on the website but none of the length of the arms.

I really need to know the length of the forearm on a teenager boy body. and maybe the length for the mechanical arm they also have which i assume would be the same length as the teenager boy body forearm.
    at home: Riley (modded bb apollo), Chloe (tan leekeworld mikhaila), Georgia Vagabia honey jones (dddy h06), Creator (soom human sard), Kaleb (dollzone carter)
    Searching for: Dollfie dream Rise kujikawa, unidoll jace dark magician fullset
    visit my faceup page! https://www.facebook.com/BurlapBjdCustomization

where or how do you get the dolls? I been trying to get a hold of some for my collection..
    " I haunt your very exsistance, I'm the one to get you before death can and turn you against yourself. It's called self clarification of mind destruction."

I don't see anything about the SOOM Rosette dolls.

Anyone have measurements on a Ringdoll Teen??
    At Home: Kobi Valentine (Migidoll Jina), Cooper Ventakesh (AIR Ruy), Eli Chidori (unknown mould), Lola Ecki (Hujoo Berry), Remy Wednesday (Felix Brownie Darin-MOMO), Kaas J. Loker(Puki Ruby [Dark Moon] ), ??? (Puki Puki PongPong)
    ~~
    Waiting for: nada!

thank you , that chart was very helpful. i am trying to buy clothes for my doll but was unsure about some of the vendors catagories (sd13, 1/3,etc.). i think this will help .