1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll in Mind Love boys - Lloyd and Andrea

May 15, 2007

1. News thread here.

Lloyd
      Andrea

What does everyone think of them? it does seem to be a different direction from their other molds.
      Im pretty intrigued myself when it comes to Lloyd, not so much about wanting him, moreso because of the fact that he bears a striking resemblance to that of Koodoll's Blue.

koodoll database

Does anyone else see it?

2. Aha, I was going to post about them in the News today if no one else did XD

I'm.. very torn about Lloyd. I like him a lot - more than Koodoll's Blue, definitely - but I'm not sure if I really want to own him XD; I might just get his head, and work from there if I do like him.

3. I think that they are wonderful. I love their expressions.

4. I'm in love with Lloyd, I definitely have to get him!

5. I am adoring Andrea (my name, hehe)... and Lloyd's lips are Love. :D

6. Can anyone post the pictures here? I've never been able to load DIM's website.. ;_;

7. Here you go:
      Andrea
      [​IMG]

Lloyd
      [​IMG]

8. Thank you! :D

9. *O* Omg!! I must say I luv Andrea so much! <3!
      He's got this cute grumpy look! ^O^

And eeerr..their not limited right? *_*

10. I'm liking Andrea, though for me, the bridge of his nose would look better thinner. But that'd be an easy enough mod, I think.

I love his eyes and his lips!

11. I just fell completely head over heels for both! >,<
      Does anyone know if their heads would fit on a luts body??
      I'm tempted to just splurge and get Lloyd's head and use my spare Luts body for him . . .

12. OK, am I the only wierdo who sees these wonderful androgynous faces as WOMEN? :o I think both of these heads would be fabulous done as girls. Certainly, women with a HELL of a lot of attitude, but very strong women.
      I don't know what kind of body to put them on, but I'm totally fascinated with both of them. Bought the heads, and will think about what else to do later. It's a start. And just think...barely a month ago I had no BJDs at all....
      xoxoxo
      Maggie

13. :sweat I suck. I might order a Lloyd head tonight... (needhimtobemymidgetsatanistbrainsurgeon)

14. I love them both! They look so badass! :lol:
      But Lloyd is so cute....I love his accessories! XD

15. Lloyd does look simular to Koodoll but a bit softer in his features all around. I REALLY like him...will have ti give him sime thought. Hmmm :)

16. i fall in love with Lloyd ^,^

hope to see him soon in the gallery

17. Ironically, I'm planning to get Lloyd because of the Koodoll thing XD
      I have a koodoll Blue who is *supposed* to have a younger brother in my plotline--Lloyd is *perfect* :D So yeah, you're not the only one who pounced on that resemblance! XD

18. I love both of them (especially Andrea <3) but I don't think I'd ever buy one... I guess it's because their molds don't really lend well to different moods.

19. How can I not love these two gorgeous boys :D
      but my piggy bank is crying :sweat

20. I would love Lloyd as a girl!