1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gwydion

May 15, 2007

1. Even though I've been doing a lot of buying & selling, well, mostly buying, I keep forgetting to make a feedback thread for myself. So here it is. If you've done business with me, please post here.

2. Gwydion bought a doll from me. She paid immediately and the communication was great! A very smooth transaction. Thank you!

3. Gwydion bought a doll from me and was great to deal with. She paid promptly, communication was easy and she notified that the doll arrived safely and in good condition. I wouldn't hesitate in a transaction with her, she was great!

4. Gwydion bought some outfits from me and was great to deal with. I would do a transaction with her again!

5. I just sold a Tan DES to gwydion and it was a perfect transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.
      Marianna

6. Awesome buyer! Bought a pair of Dollheart boots from me. Very nice, good communication. =)

7. Gwydion bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me. The transaction was perfect, and she let me know they arrived and that she enjoys them. Definitely recommended!

8. Sold a pair of boots to Gwydion -- quick and easy transaction ^^ Thanks so much!

9. I bought a doll body from Gwydion, she was very helpful and easy to communicate with. A very good person to buy from! :)

10. Gwydion bought my Soo Hyun doll and was a dream to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. I'd deal with her anytime. Thanks!

11. Gwydion is a fabulous buyer. ^^ I'm so happy to have done business with her.

12. She bought a pair of SD13 pants from me and was great to deal with! Payed fast and was very nice. Thank you very much~!

13. Gwydion purchased a dress from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. A perfect transaction. Thanks so much!

14. I sold a Phantom Creations dress to Gwydion. She was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with, paid super fast, and let me know when the dress arrived. She's a fab buyer! Thanks again!! <333

15. I bought a Soom Kyrie head from Luann, she was very sweet through the whole transaction and my head arrived safely. The communication was good and everything went smooth! ^_^ Thanks Luann!

16. I bought a Dz X head from Gwydion, and it was an excellent transaction. She was very friendly, and communication was great. THe head arrived quickly and salfey and he is really beautiful. Thanks a lot! ^_^

17. I bought a body from her and she is adorable, very patient.:D
      A+++++ seller:aheartbea

18. I bought my LatiDoll Blue Rucas from her! :3 He came in great shape and even if he was shipped a little late she prompt to tell me when something was wrong. I'd do buisness with her again! :D

19. I purchased a AR NT Kai from Gwydion. Shes very friendly and incredibly fast to ship! He is in immaculate condition and I'm honored to have him! Thanks again, Gwydion! This seller is highly recommended!

<3
      Toc

20. I purchased a white skin Dollzone body from Gwydion. The body arrived in an extremely timely manner, perfectly packaged and safe! Friendly communication and a great seller! Would highly recommend her!! <3<3 Thanks Gwydion!!! <3