1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiarah ^_^

Apr 28, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for transactions with me. ^_^

Thanks!

2. Great to do business with. Friendly and prompt service. Thank you for the wig. :)

3. I bought eyes from Tiarah, and she was very friendly and quick. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. Bought a skirt from Tiarah. Very friendly and shipped very fast! Thank you so much! ♥♥♥

5. I bought a wig and several skirts from Tiarah. Shipping was very speedy both times, and communication was very friendly! I would definitely buy from Tiarah again!

6. I got my item quickly and had nice PM updates. Thank you!

7. Sold some eyes and wigs to Tiarah, great communciation and prompt payment-
      Very nice and friendly buyer!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

8. Bought a hat from Tiarah, responded promptly to all PMs and sent out the item the same day as receving payment! Great seller! Thank you again.

9. Got the cutest shoes!! A great seller, great messages back and forth, would always buy from Tiarah, Pam

10. I bought a MSD/SD size microscope from her. She was really friendly and answered all my PM's promptly. Really nice to have business with. ^^

11. I just bought two dresses from Tiarah, and couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. Thankie so much!

12. Bought some clothes! Wonderful to work with! Would recommend! Thanks!

13. Just wanted to drop a positive prop for Tiarah as a seller. I bought a blue book from her, and it arrived fast and well-packed. Excellent seller, very understanding and congenial!

14. Hi, I bought cute handmade SD dress from Tiarah. Tiarah's responses were super fast and friendly, she shipped the dress immediately, and inexpensively, and the dress was exactly as described. I would happily do business with her again any day!

Nancy Maya

15. Bought a Msd Skirt from Tiarah and it arrived super fast, very nice to deal with.
      Highly Recommened ^^
      Thank you~

16. bought a doll from tiarah! OD So-Ji BW girl. shes amazing, doll and Tiarah! great messages back and forth, very trustworthy. shipped immediately after layaway was completed and the little one arrived safely! highly highly recommended!!

thanks again!

17. Bought a MSD jacket and vest from Tiarah, both in perfect/brand new condition~!
      Fast and cheap shipping, great communication and she even held the items for a week for me. So kind :)

18. I bought two really cute outfits for my Yo-SD from her. It was a very fast transaction -- less than a week from start to finish! And the outfits are of nice quality, too. Thanks very much!! ^______^

19. Bought an MSD hoodie from her n_n ~ commuinication was fast and very friendly, and my item was shipped out on the same day as my payment.
      Couldn't ask for more from a seller! Thank you =)

20. I bought a necklace from Tiarah ^_^ Shipping was very fast, the necklace is just wonderful! Thankyou :D