1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Limho 44.5cm Discussion Part 1

Sep 5, 2006

1. Will Dollheart shoes fit Limhwa Limho?

I'm searching for nice shoes or boots for Simon, my Limhwa Limho. He is rather slim, but at the same time rather big. (Mini Fee boys are supposed to be 42cm, Limho is 44,5cm tall.)

I really like the shoes and boots at Dollheart, but these are supposed to be made for MSDs and DoDs.
      Will they be too wide for my boy? Or is the size difference not as big?

An alternative I could think of are Mini Fee shoes by Luts. Or are there any other shops that could be interesting?

Thank you in advance!

Mod Note:
      This is now a discussion thread for Limhwa Limho.
      What size clothes, wigs, eyes, shoes he can wears etc.

FAQ:
      Limho/Narin Comparison (Nudity) PLUS Yellowing and skin tone comparison
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5224468#post5224468

Limhwa Limho can be bought here:
      http://www.junkyspot.com/obindex.html

About Limho- a 44.5 cm size ball jointed doll (from Catrina)
      Eye size: 14 mm
      Size: 44.5cm
      head: 16.5cm (6.5 inches)
      neck circumference: 7.9cm
      shoulders until cuff: 13.4 cm
      chest: 18 cm
      waist circumference: 14cm
      torso circumference: 18.7cm
      thigh circumference: 11.3cm
      leg length: 22cm
      foot: 5.5cm

MONO BOY 44.5CM (from Junkyspot)
      * Height: 44.5 Cm
      * Head circumference: 16.5cm (Wig size 6.6)
      * Neck circumference: 7.9cm
      * Bust circumference: 18.0cm
      * Waist circumference: 11.3cm
      * Hips circumference: 18.7cm
      * Leg length (foot not included): 22cm
      * Arm length (sleeve): 13.4cm
      * Foot length: 5.5cm
      * Eyes: 10mm

LEDA GIRL 43.5CM (from Junkyspot)
      * Height: 43.5cm
      * Head circumference: 16.2cm(Wig size 6.5)
      * Bust circumference: 18.3cm
      * Waist circumference: 12.8cm
      * Hips circumference: 19.3cm

SUJAN GIRL 43.5CM (from Junkyspot)
      * Height: 43.5cm
      * Head circumference: 16.2cm (Wig size 6.5)
      * Bust circumference: 18.3cm
      * Waist circumference: 12.8cm
      * Hips circumference: 19.3cm

Limhwa Limho 44cm photo thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...imhwa-Limho-44cm-Photos&p=2034213#post2034213

Limhwa Leda 43cm Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...43cm)-discussion-Part-1&p=6895085#post6895085

Limhwa Limho 44.5cm Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Limho-Discussion-Part-1&p=1095824#post1095824

Limhwa Limho 43.5cm and 44.5cm Discussion Part 2:

2. I *think* the standard length inside the shoe for MSD shoes is 6.5 cm. I've heard you're supposed to add a centimeter to your doll's foot length to find their shoe size, so if Limho's feet are about 5.5 cm long MSD shoes should fit. And if the shoes lace up, or are boots, I don't think the extra room to the sides would make much difference.

Narin-sized shoes are supposed to be coming out soon on Dollfair, too, so you could compare his measurements with the ones for Narin on that site.

3. These shoes are supposed to run small for standard MSDs, so they should fit. ^^

4. Reika - generally speaking, dollheart shoes fit my slimmer MSDs quite well, but only as long as they cover the ankle. Sandals, mary-janes, sneakers, etc., will look too big and awkward. I've bought many a cute pair of shoes from dollheart only to discover that 5.5cm feet just don't cut it.

My boots from them look great though, they look perfectly normal. So yes on boots, no on anything else. :D

5. I would like to hear owners pros and cons regarding Limhos, I love them and would love to buy one at one point but would like to hear owners opinions. They seem too good to be true but have also got hints that they may not be. Let me know all about your Limhos! What about the additional mouth pieces, their open mouhts, the type of their resin...? I would really love to hear from you all, thanks!

6. We just got our Limho, and honestly there isn't a thing I'd change about him. His sculpt is fantastic (sexy manhips XD ), his posing is just phenomonal (he can stand with his toe of one foot and the heel of the other on the ground, as if in mid stride o_o .. and his torso joint is great XD ), and he's got the prettiest face... ~_~ His mouth piece is really easy to use, it just slides into place and stays there (my Narae's has to be puttied in). His resin is similar to Narindolls- lovely transcluscent resin with a nice tooth :3

7. Wow, sounds amazing! Does the mouth sort of 'open' when you put the teeth in? Not sure how this works! I would love to see photos of the pieces. The skin looked very translucent in photos in the sun, no more than usual? Resin not thin? More more!

8. I agree with angelmecha, his resin is gorgeous and has good "tooth" to it, so that if you ever needed to redo/retouch up his faceup it allows for better grip of whatever medium you're using to do this with. The resin itself is no thicker or thinner I believe than ordinary resin, it just has a prettier, more transluscent look to it. And his posing really is amazing, no kicky arms or legs, can hold pretty much any pose you put him in, his torso is beautifully sculpted, and has that long, lean athletic look to it, so that for an msd size boy he still comes across looking less *childish* and more *teens* in terms of age. The only reason why I'm selling mine is because I had no business buying him in the first place when I had other plans with the funds so...

oops, reminds me I need to go back and finish up his faceup...

oh, the Limho I got needs a little putty to keep his mouthpiece in, but very little. The mouth comes already open, and you just slide the mouthpiece in and arrange it so that it shows a lot of "teeth" or just a little, depending on your preference. You can also put the mouthpiece in so that the "teeth" totally covers the mouth opening (giving him a "grin" verses a half smile) or I guess you can just leave the mouthpiece out totally, which gives him a sort of "half parted lips" look.

double oops, I have no business writing this when I have other things to do (background: yeah, like finishing up my face woman, get back here!!)... er, hope nobody heard that...

9. I was going to ask that, too . . . does anyone know if it would work? And if the Limho resin might match one of the Narindoll resin colors? Not that I don't like the Limho body, but I'd rather have him be the same height or shorter than my Narin. Even if that can't be done though . . . I still want one XD

10. I think 10mm eyes are best although 12mm will fit as well. Ive gotten my Limho msd size shoes and boots from dollheart, I think the shoes are a better fit, but both work. All of his clothes have been commissioned except a suit I got that was made for a Narin and the pants are too short. Wigs size 6-7. (Im still on the search for a perfect wig) ;)
      I dont have pics yet (hes still waiting in line for esthetics) but I hope I still helped a lil.

11. About Limho- a 44.5 cm size ball jointed doll

Eye size: 14 mm
      Size: 44.5cm
      head: 16.5cm (6.5 inches)
      neck circumference: 7.9cm
      shoulders until cuff: 13.4 cm
      chest: 18 cm
      waist circumference: 14cm
      torso circumference: 18.7cm
      thigh circumference: 11.3cm
      leg length: 22cm
      foot: 5.5cm

:fangirl: thanks for asking...
      Catrina

12. 1. Limho poses like a dream. And with his hip joint he can sort of move the torso a bit which puts him into a really sexy pose :)

2. Where do you order your clothes from?
      I have some Mio Unoa stuff that fits(cargo pants and lose stuff) and a few Matt O Neil tops. I also have some cute things from Brenil on the way. I will start selling Limho things soon as well.

3. 5-7 weeks i think, cant remember.
      4. Default size is 12 mm, but i prefer 10, his eyes are really small so 10 looks better IMHO
      5. Could you post some pictures of what your Limho's look like?
      Sure!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      btw, these eyes are size 12, i need to take some pics this weekend of the 10 mm :)

13. He's 46cm, taller than my DZ Mo.
      My Limho has been the easiest to bond with. I love him.
      I get all his pants/jeans from Milk&Honey and I'm hoping to order some tops and jackets from Brennil. He has boots from Leekeworld (great fit) and the Dollheart shoes he has fit well too.
      I got him in the first order, I think it took about 5 weeks maybe a lil longer. I dont think they offer body blushing, but you could ask Catrina.
      I prefer 10mm eyes. I like the way the Gumdrops fit, they are a smidge smaller than most 10mm.
      Sorry for the sucky pics
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. 1. What do you think about your dolls? You know, like they're loveable-ness, how comfortable you are around them, the posability, ect. :sweat

Awsome. I love their sculpt - their torso especially makes me drool. They pose wonderfully and very elegantly. They stand and sit so easily.

2. Where do you order your clothes from?

From Mio at m2kdolls.com and Bliss from dollfair.com
      I also plan on purchasing some items from Brennil her on DoA.
      General MSD clothes are way too big. Also be careful with shirst because Limho has a long torso, so sometimes the shirts can be a little short.
      Shoes I've bought from Ebay user Mimiwoo (for MSDs) and anything I find that fits Unoa.

3. When you ordered him, how long did it take for him to arrive?

I bought him second hand, but I believe Catrina at dollfair.com has some in stock at her store.

4. What size of eyes can you use?

I use 10mm, he has small eye sockets so anything bigger, the iris takes up the whole space - although they can get away with 11mm from masterpiece nicely.

5. Could you post some pictures of what your Limho's look like?

I was hoping you'd ask, lol. ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I :aheartbea his sculpt so much.

15. Yes, just email Catrina and ask her ;)

Here is my new baby and he is VERY loveable!

[​IMG]

16. Sirius' eyes are 10mm gumdrops. His wigs are custom but he fits in the 6" best I think. Leeke wigs are too big :(

17. Here are some crappy ones I took just so you can see the size comparison. I dont have the MNF anymore or I would take better ones.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. He takes the wig size of 6-7 since his head is 6,5inch.