1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for pris84

Apr 22, 2007

1. This is place where you can leave feedback for me, pris84. Please specify what kind of a transaction it was - buying or selling. Thanks!

And I'll leave feedback for you as well.

2. I recently did a little faceup repair on pris84's Tensiya DS Hound.

pris84 is absolutely a pleasure to deal with - friendly, punctual, considerate, reliable! I'd recommend her to anyone! :D

Thanks so much for giving me a chance to work on your boy, K!

3. I sold pris84 some Volks sunglasses a little while back, and she was a dream to work with. Lovely communication, fast pay, and most importantly, she let me know when they arrived! :D Thank you, hon!

4. I had a great transaction with pris84.
      super fast payment & great communication !
      pris84 is a sincere buyer as much as she notify when she get a doll.
      Highly RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

5. I saw pris84's WTB post and had just what she looking for ... so I sent a PM. The transaction was pleasant, friendly and quick. Just perfect.
      Thanks so much,
      -Am

6. I just completed a large commission for Pris84 and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Prompt communication and speedy payment. Very friendly and just an all around joy. I hope to work with her again!

Thank you!

7. Bought a NaNuRi 2007 head from Pris84. I had it on layaway, she was very accommodating, and is a good person to deal with. Would deal with again!

8. I've recently sold an outfit to pris84, and once again she was a real pleasure to work with. Excellent, smooth transaction, thank you! :)

9. I bought a wig from pris84. She's a great seller and very pleasant to do business with. Thanks a lot! :)

10. pris84 bought some Doll Heart shoes from me. Great to deal with! Thanks :D

11. pris84 is such a sweetie, I'd sell to her again in a second.

12. I've bought several items through and from Pris84, she's great. I'll make more transactions with her in a heartbeat.

13. I purchased some wigs from pris84 and they're in great condition and a fast transaction! Thanks!

14. T-shirts arrived as promised and are very cool. Shipped quickly and for a reasonable price. Definatey buy from again.
      Thanks so much!

15. i bought several pair of shoes and pants from pris84, and they arrived promptly and were as described. thanks!!!!

16. I just received a wig I bought from Pris84 and it is absolutely wonderful. She was pleasant to talk with and shipping was prompt. I will definitely buy from her again.

^_^

17. Purchased a wig from Kristina. She was very easy to communicate with, the wig was shipped out promptly and arrived in great shape! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

18. Pris84 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with!

19. Pris84 purchased some Luts clothes from me, was very friendly, and paid promptly~ n_n

20. Pris84 was in one of my sadol GO. She is wonderful to deal with and I would do more businesses with her in the future :)
      Thankyou =)