1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for member "pegapup"

Apr 22, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me, pegapup. Now, I do have some items up for sale in the Marketplace. Please check them out!

Please be sure to leave me your comments and thoughts! I appreciate your business!

:hamster: (no smilies of rats or chins! :( )

2. Oh! If any one would like to see my eBay feedback - my eBay ID is also "pegapup". You are welcomed to go see my feedback there! Thanks!

Here is the link! http://myworld.ebay.com/pegapup

Thank you for looking! Check out my eBay auctions for BJD jewelry, accessories, etc.!

3. I purchased an adorable octopod-esque sea creature from pegapup. Throughout this transaction, she was prompt with her replies, and extremely friendly and courteous! Even with a soft squishy critter, she packed it very well and in a bubble envelope. My aunt saw it and remarked, "High class packaging for that?" xD

I do highly recommend pegapup and hope that everyone can deal with such a lovely seller! ^__^

4. You are too kind! Thank you for your kind words! It is appreciated!

5. Purchased the cutest MSD top and skirt set very nicely made by Pegapup ... received in just a matter of days, packaged with care and even a thoughtful thank you gift and note :) An excellent transaction in every respect - friendly and lovely to deal with! Highly recommended*****

6. Thank YOU for being the first to purchase one of my own creations! I'm so glad you liked it!

7. I got a spotted mouse-plushie from Pegapup that she had donated to the seams for free thread, and she sent along a skirt for my new girl as well.
      Not really something I bought, but still, a transactions of sorts. Pegapup was a delight to deal with.

8. Great deals on wigs & eyes from Pegapup with a special something extra. Ultra fast shipping and packed excellently well.
      Always a pleasure to do business with.

9. Thank you very much! Enjoy!

10. I got a shirt, a mini pepsi can, and an outfit from Pegapup. She shipped it out super fast and used the cutest package paper ever! :aheartbea

11. Nothing but good things to say :) . I purchased three pairs of pants and a wonderful hoodie from pegapup ^^ Responses were fast, and shipping was very quick and well packaged. The clothes were wonderfully designed! I highly reccomend buying things from her, she is a pleasure to deal with! :aheartbea

12. Awww, thanks everyone! As long as you are all happy with what you've gotten, I'm very happy to have helped you! Thanks, again!

13. I bought two wigs from pegapup. She was great with communication with me and any questions I asked. Soooo helpful. The wigs were wonderfully packaged and are beautiful! I would definately buy from pegapup again. I've actually been eyeing two of the little creatures she has in her accesories thread...

14. LOL!! THanks! The little creatures are all looking for a home....!

15. Bought a Teen Trends outfit and pretty striped stockings from pegapup. :) She's wonderful to deal with, very courteous, and ships things really fast. I would love to buy from her in the future. :D

16. I got a stuffed fish from pegapup and she is just the best to deal with! :) Great communication, fast shipping, and well packaged. I will be very happy to do business with her again!

17. Thanks, everyone! I appreciate it! I try hard!

18. I just participated in a Fantasy Doll group order with Pegapup, and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I've had on DOA! Communication was great, pegapup was very friendly and easy to talk to, and the item shipped VERY quickly from her!

19. I was in Pegapup\'s Parabox group order and she was so nice to deal with; very organized and shipped my stuff out so quickly! Thank you again!!!

20. i bought a wig from pegapup. she's a lovely lady to do business with. :)