1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kboyd912

Apr 16, 2007

1. Since I didnt see one :)

Kboyd912 bought a doll from me and paid super fast. She is a pleasure to sell to and was kind enough to let me know when her little one had arrived safely, thank you and welcome back anytime:)

2. Kim bought my Adel and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly :) Would definitely recommend!! Thanks so much ;)

3. 8-07...I bought tiny parts for my Elfdolls and a lovely, tiny doll from KBoyd912. The transaction was perfect! Great communication, speedy shipment and a wonderful person to deal with. THANKS!!!

4. I bought great shoes for my tiny elfdoll from KBoyd912 and she was great. Awesome communication and she shipped out super fast. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again. Now my gal has shoes :)

5. Kim adopted a UH08 from me, her communication was excellent, paid really (and I mean REALLY) fast and was nice enough to let me know when he arrived to his new home XD

Thank you so much!! <3

6. I did a comission for Kboyd! It was an easy transaction. she was very easy to get ahold of, quick to respond, and quick to pay. I definetly recommend her, and would do business with her again!

7. I bought an Orientdoll Hong from her, and it's just fantastic! Excellent deal, very nice to work with, prompt shipping and very good communication! Definitely recommended :).

8. Kboyd912 bought some eyes from me. Great transcation, good communication, thank you!

9. She purchased a UH08 head from me. Her payment was prompt, she always kept in communication and notified me as soon as the head arrived! A+!

10. She bought a dress from me. Great transaction. Very friendly to deal with. Paid quickly :)

11. Our first transaction with Kboyd912 was great. Quick payment and hassle free. The perfect buyer. Thanks so much!!

12. Kboyd912 purchased an SD suit from me. Payment was quick and communication was great. Thanks again! :3

13. Kboyd912 purchased an iplehouse SD13 White shirt from me. She paid quickly and was
      very friendly (good communication). Thanks!

14. Kim bought 2 SD sized wigs from me (blond/brown mix and a silver one), and everything was perfect ^^

Lovely person to deal with, thanks so much! <3

15. Kim was a very nice person to deal with. She bought some clothes from me and paid promptly. She also let me know when the items arrived. Great overall transaction!

16. Kim purchased some shoes and a shirt from me and she was very quick with her payment. A great buyer overall! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

17. Super wonderful to do business with! She was meticulous in the packaging of my doll's head, and I really appreciate it!

18. Sold Kim a pair of trousers, very timely, pleasant communication and prompt payment; an excellent buyer and a pleasure to do business!

19. Sold Kim a pair of MSD jeans, with fast payment and excellent communication-
      Would love to deal with her again!
      Thanks for buying from me :)
      -Melissa

20. Kim participated in a group order I ran and was a perfect member! :D All her communication was very prompt, and she paid her invoice super-fast~ thanks!