1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Baiken

Apr 14, 2007

1. Hi everyone

I've ever had the chance to buy and sell some BJD or accessories from DOA members.

I've never opened a feedback thread since I have on DOA:doh

Now, it's opened !! So if you want to post some comments for me, i would be very happy :)

2. I bought a Dreaming Shiwoo head from Baiken and she was extremely sweet and willing to hold the head for a week so I could get the money together, she even offered to do layaway if I needed it.

It was extremely well packaged, no damage was done to the head at all. When shipping took longer then expected she was right on top of it and kept up constant communication.

I wouldn't hesitate buying from her again. And would recommend her to anyone :)

3. I have bought few time ago from Baiken a wonderful Woori (on MNF body), very smooth transaction and very lovely doll!!!

Thank you very much! :D

4. I bought an elf Chiwoo head from Baiken.
      She is very helpful and patient person to deal with! :D
      The head was packed really well,in bubble wrap and in a pillow,the box was big enough for lots of wrapping.The head was in perfect condition when I got it.

A very good person to deal with! I recomment Baiken. :D

edit: forgot,she also sent the item straight after getting the payment! woohoo

5. Baiken bought a MNF Ruth NS with sleeping head from me. She communicated quickly and enthusiastically. She was polite throughout the transaction with plenty of updates. The sale went well.

--MW

6. 100% positive

:aheartbea Really a Kind person! Thank you very mutch for all!

7. I bought some clothes from Baiken. Everything went very smoothly, fast shipping! Thanks again :)

8. Baiken is very trustworthy, and warm hearted! She kept words for layways for Elf EL, and I'm thankful for that. Very good trade! Thanks again!

9. She's a brill seller, I got a gorgeous head from her, and she was very kind and very easy to communicate with :aheartbea

10. I bought a Shiwoo head from Baiken and I'm 100% happy, very nice person, VERY fast sending. Thank you again ^_^

11. I bought the opened eye Lu-Wen from Baiken and couldn't be more pleased! ^^

12. It was a pleasure, She sold me a Bliss head and al the transaction was clear and fast.

She was very kind always and all the points were always clear, I´m very happy with my new head now and I´m glad. I was lucky I made bussines with such a good person like her.

I will blindly recomend her to anyone

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

13. I bought a Lu-Wen head from Baiken. Great communication! Also the head was so well packed, in fact I think it was even more secure than the last doll I bought from the company lol.

I would shop with Baiken again in a heartbeat! ^_^

14. I purchased an NS Vampire Lu-Wen head from Baiken, and couldn't be happier! :) Fast shipment, friendly communication, and an adorable head as well! Thanks so much!

I'd definitely buy more from Baiken again!

15. Bought a Feeple Ashley head from me, and was completely friendly and sweet throughout the entire transaction and beyond ^^ Paid promptly, too. Thank you so much; I'd deal with you again in a heartbeat!

16. I bought a NS Lu-Wen head from Baiken and had an amazing transaction from start to finish! She kept up excellent communication the whole way through even with my layaway situation and she shipped everything so nicely! Very secure!

Would definitely do business with again! :D

17. She is a great confidence absoluts a great seller recommended!!! a few days ago I buy her a head of an Yder in white and is more that in good condition :D

18. I bought a Body from Baiken. It was shipped promptly. Communiacation was good as well. Would buy from again!

19. I bought an El head from Baiken :3
      She was a delight to deal with, and she packed the head securely for shipping^_^

20. Very easy to deal with - friendly PMs and prompt shipping. Thanks much!