Thread: Feedback for minuku

dreams in the witch house creamyjade's Avatar

Feedback for minuku

Since I didn't find a feedback thread for minuku, I started one! XD

minuku sold a BW CP boy body to me with a layaway of two weeks. She was very sweet and answered my every questions very quickly! I got the package this morning and everything was wrapped up tightly
    Perfect transaction, would deal with again anytime!!
    Thank you!

antonin........nobody
    masha boy...f-34 boy
    CJ's Housecleaning!

minuku was in a Pupaparadise group order I ran and was a great participant. Thank you!
    My resin friends: Cameron (ED Red), Rémy (IH SooRi/Lion), Yuri (Soom Sabik), Amona (EID Asa), Cassandra (ED Soah), Joshua (DM Model Huey Lewis), Larche (MD Miho/SDF), Cage (MD Ryu/Latidoll), Zeniah (Soom Tan Gena), Maryan (DollnDoll Loren), Matthew (OM Shou-Ryu/JDF), Imani (EID Ashanti), Brandon (DoT Black Code 02), Lisa (Latidoll Red Irene), Lillian & Julia (DoD Leya x 2), Marcus (BID Erzulie)

I bought a pair of eyes from minuku and she shipped them superfastfastfast and they arrived well packed in absolutely new condition.
    <---and kitties love her
    Selling the majority of my collection. Check for my sales threads here. :]

Minuku was kind enough to sell me a neck peice when I needed it really urgently. She was wonderful and shipped it super fast. Thanks, you really saved me there <3

Miniku bought me a Kapp #9 head. She is a very kind girl who aswer and paid very fast, higly recommended

Senior Member Marketplace Ban
    minuku has bought a wig from me, fast payment and excellent communication~
    thank you very much^^