1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eruantale001

Mar 27, 2007

1. Hi! ^_^ If you've dealt with me on the DoA marketplace, I'd really appreciate it if you could please give me feed back, and I'll do the same for you~

I have 100% positive buyer feedback under 'jpanamaneechot1' on eBay. Just so you know that we're the same person, that has also been my past username on DoA, so please refer to my profile.

Thank you very much for your time! =)

Great sellers I've bought from:
      - Madonnafanme
      - Butterfly
      - Blueforest
      - DaggerChan
      - Sherry
      - AngelKat
      - Tsuminaki

Great buyers I've sold to:
      - Achsfan
      - Celticgeekess
      - Gunbunny
      - rosetintedworld
      - yagamijo

2. Jane has bought some items from me and was so plesant! I really enjoyed writing her and she was just so nice and made payment very quickly! I would love to do business with her again!

Thanks Jan for the great transaction! Your Wonderful!

Madonnafanme (Aaron) Las Vegas

3. Had a perfect transaction with Eruantale001 when I bought a Luts body from her. Commincation was swift, thurough and shipping was lighting fast. She was very friendly and a pleasure to speak with. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much!

4. Eruantale001 was a splendid customer. She bought a pair of glasses from me, pmed me politely, paid very quickly and was all in all a joy to work with. ^-^ I wouldn't hesitate at all to trade with her again. Thank you!!

5. I bought an El head from Eruantale001, she was a perfect seller! She was shipped my boys head with lightning speed! I can't thank her enough!

6. I sold a Volks Floral Dress to eruantale001, perfect transaction and quickly! Very pleasure to deal with her:aheartbea Thanks!

7. I sold a pair of pants to eruantale001; she was prompt with payment, communicated well and made the transaction overall a smooth one. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with her in the future! ^^

8. Jane is super fast pay, and such a wonderful person to deal with. You could not ask for any nicer!
      Sending lots of good wishes your way, Jane!! :)

9. eruantale001 purchased some items from me. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended

10. Jane comissioned a version of white fer from me and was very nice to do business with. I hope to work with her in the future.:)
      [​IMG]
      ~Heather

11. I bought a wig from Erantale001. It was shipped VERY quickly, and in perfect condition. Thanks sooo much! Would definalty buy from again.

12. Bought some sale items from me in a great timely manner, was friendly and prompt and let me know when the stuff arrived! Thank you so very much! : D

13. Thank you so, SO much everyone who have left me feedback!! :abow: I really appreciate you taking the time! :whee:

Due to new Marketplace rules (that took place in Nov 2007) that members are no longer allowed to edit their own feedback, I can no longer edit my first post to add new people who I've done transactions with. Therefore, please refer to the updated list here:

[​IMG]

Thank you so much again! :daisy

14. I bought a black/white hoodie from Jane. She is a wonderful seller. Very friendly and quick to respond to PMs. The hoodie is great quality and she even allowed me to pick it up at the doll-meet yesterday. Thanks, Jane!

15. Excellent seller. Highly recommended

16. I bought a dress from her, great communication, great shipping, great dress. thanks

17. I have buy one cargo pants and I'm very very satisfact ! She's a lovely person ^^

18. I have a great transaction with eruantale001. I was very slow to post feedback for her, but she was very good to do business with. She kept in touch with me and when she was worried the item didn't arrive went to get information for me from the post office without me even having to ask.

Thank you so much for a great transaction!

19. thank you it's arrived this morning !!! i'm very happy it was a great transaction , eruantale001 you are a very nice person .
      thank you for the gift.

cardigan musedoll:
      [​IMG]

20. I bought a skirt from Eruantale001 and she responded to PMs and shipped quickly!

Thank you! :)