1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from lyn_r/esthetics by lyn

Mar 21, 2007

1. I am so bad, I keep forgetting to create a feedback thread, even though I do a fair amount of buying and selling here.

If you've bought or sold something to me in the past, feeback would be appreciated!

~Lyn

2. Excellent communication, speedy shipping, and the eyes arrived in perfect condition. Great seller!

3. I've now had the honor of doing repeat business with Lyn, and she's awesome!

1) I bought Lyn's beautiful IM Hound, Ullrich. He was 100% exactly as described. Lyn's communication was awesome. Shipping was unbelievably fast! All around great, and I couldn't have been happier with the experience.

2) A couple days ago I bought a huge lot of clothing and shoes from Lyn and it was a phenomenal transaction. Every transaction on DoA should be this smooth and easy.

I would recommend Lyn 100%. She's an awesome person and an awesome seller!

- Wendy

4. I bought some totally cool cat eyes from Lyn-- she was very patient with my super-dufus question. ;)
      They came in the mail so fast that she must have sent them the same day I paid for them!

**My goal is to have one of gorgeous faceups!**

I ditto Griffonfeathers in recommending 100%.
      vicki

5. I bought some delicious Enchanted Doll eyes from Lyn, and she shipped so quickly and was always so polite! A dream to work with. Thank you so much!

6. Quick & friendly communication & prompt shipping - thanks so very much!

7. Bought an Elfdoll Wu from lyn_r back in October. Was super friendly and put with up my nervousness of buying my first doll (aka the annoying questions, the anxious waiting for the doll to get home, etc etc). She was also nice enough to include a simple little outfit so he wasn't compeltely naked when he arrived!

Thank you so much, lyn. :D

8. Purchased a great set of MPEC eyes - all went perfectly and Lyn shipped intantly! Highly recommend Lyn!

9. Lyn bought a little top from me for the Bug and was awesome to deal with!

10. Just recieved some SD size items from Lyn and I couldn't be more thrilled. Everything is wonderful and she included some suprises for me too! Thank you again!!!

11. I bought two pairs of eyes from lyn_r. She's very nice to deal with and the eyes arrived quickly. Thanks!!:)

12. All around fabulous transaction, great communication, superfast shipping, just the way all purchases should be. I'd never hesitate to buy from her again.

13. Lyn was a great buyer for me ^_^ She paid quickly and was very professional.

Thanks!

14. Thank you for a smooth transaction! Lyn shipped my item quickly, and was an all around good seller.

15. I bought a skirt from Lyn, the whole transaction was smooth and very pleasent to deal with. :D

16. I purchased a Delf girl outfit from Lyn, she was friendly and great with communication and the outfit got here super quick! Lyn is a fab seller! :aheartbea

17. I bought an eye from Lyn_r. It came well wrapped and shipped out quickly! Would defintally buy from again. ^^

18. I bought two shirts from you! great price and excellent communication!

19. i bought luts SD maryjane shoes from Lyn - great communication, prompt shipping. thank you!!!

20. I bought a pair of SD boy boots from Lyn and she shipped them with lightning speed, she is superb to deal with and I would recommend her 110%!!!!
      Huge thankies (((>_<)))