1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Nice N Spicy (aka NNS)

Mar 21, 2007

1. I go by this user name at a few different forums that have a more extensive feedback history going over a few years, all positives, must be over 200+ transactions now too, please see links below:

www.mlparena.com
      www.pullipstyle.com/resource

The majority of my feedback for both of those places is selling, however as I am newer to the bjd community you will find most of my feedback here will probably be buying.

I shall additionally update this first post to list transactions with members on this board as they are completed.:)

Great Sellers:
      Kittymaru: incredibly fast shipping, items just as described and nicely priced

LordSesshoumaruSama: Very very quick shipping, great quality items (her pants are fab!!), will certainly be buying from again--such a helpful seller too

CreamyJade: must have international connections to get my package here so soon!:D Wonderful items just as described, would buy from again in a heartbeat!

belladurmiente87: Wonderful seller, items that were purchased from her were shipped very quickly and good contact. Thanks again!

nightfall_walker: Wonderful commission experience with this person, very thorough on my wishes and made my pants exactly to my specifications and shipped super quick :D Thank you for such a nice experience!

Great Buyers:
      AerynAerie: Wonderful buyer, quick pay, excellent communication, and very nice to boot. Thanks again for purchasing the sd Monique wig!

2. Well, looks like I"m the first one to leave some for you in this forum. :)

Nice N Spicy bought a pants and jacket set from me, excellent communication and fast payment. Absolutely fantastic buyer.

3. We just had our first transaction with Nice N Spicy. She's a delight to work with and very nice. Thanks so much!

4. Nice N Spicy bought a pair of running shoes and a pair black pants from me. She was very nice and kept great communication throughout (and after!) the transaction!! :D
      Thank you very much for this fantastic transaction!! :aheartbea

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

6. I bought an SD Monique wig from Nice & Spicy and It arrived in excellent time, and excellent condition. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

7. Sold my Bee-a to Nice & Spicy. Asked appropriate questions and responded well that aided the transaction just nicely. Also, paid immediately after we reach a good agreement.

Thank you for adopting my girl! :D

8. Great seller! ^^ Even though she was in the middle of moving, she got me my cyber bohemian shiwoo in just the time I had asked her! ^_^ Though communcation was lacking becaus she moved, and I was a little worried, but no fears! Shes a great seller would recommened and buy from again! :3 thanks for shiwoo!

9. Nice & Spicy just gave my little Orient Chocolate Vampire boy a great home, and she's so wonderful to talk to. Great doing business with her, and thank you so much again. :)

10. I recently had another tansaction with Nice N Spicy. Same fast payment and excellent communication as before. I couldn't have asked for better!

Thanks again!

11. Sold a nanuri head to her, she paid promptly and was very understanding even though it took me a bit to ship it out. She's a great person to deal with :) Thank you so much!

12. Bought a MNF Lishe head from her. The transaction went smoothly and communication was great. The package arrived on time and I felt overall it was a wonderful transaction. Definitely recommended.

13. i did a trade with Nice N Spicy, went very smooth. she was a pleaseure to trade with^^

14. I bought an Uyoo with extras from Brenna and she was very nice to deal with. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a head from N&S. Communication was wonderful, shipping timely and item well packed. Would buy from again. :)

16. I had a GREAT transaction witn Nice N Spicy
      Prompt payment & wonderful communication !
      It was a happy to deal with Nice N Spicy!!
      nice buyer !!!
      highly recommend!!!! *^_^*

17. Sold a wig to Nice N Spicy. Great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when it arrived! Great buyer! :)

18. Sold to Nice N Spicy, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

19. Sold eyes and a wig to Nice N Spicy - great communication, fast payment, perfect transaction :)

20. Sold 2 Delf donuts to NNS. Payment was fast and communication was pleasant. Thank you!