1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Kathryn

Mar 21, 2007

1. I've been a member here forever, and yet I have no feedback thread. :doh Decided to finally fix that problem.

If you've ever had a transaction with me, buying or selling, I would appreciate your feedback! :aheartbea

My original feedback post in the Good Traders thread is: HERE

I am also swankkat on LJ, if you know me by that name.

Thank you! :)

2. Kat is pure awesome to deal with. :3 I have sold a number of things to her on DOA, Ebay and on my personal journal.

dear GOD that icon of ten looks real! D:

3. Love for Kat! She was actually the one who got me started down this long and treacherous doll-laden trek! She's also very reliable and easy to work with!

I'd do business with her any time. :aheartbea

4. I just bought a Chinatsu from her. The doll was packed well and shipped fast! I would definitely do business with her again!

5. Kathryn participated in my (first ever) group order with Iplehouse! Communication through PMs was fantastic, payment and responses were super quick. The entire operation was so smooth thanks to awesome participants like her! I would recommend her to everyone! Thanks again! ;)

6. Kathryn is a delight to work with. I did several commission pieces for her recently and she is clear in her instructions, provides excellent photos to work from, is a prompt payer, and gets back to you with feedback.

A true asset and delight! I would happily work with her anytime!!!

7. I have recently done a few commissions with Kathryn and she is a pleasure to work with. I appreciate her attention to detail and we were in total communicatiion the whole time. She supplied photographs of reference and it is hard to go wrong from there. A super prompt payer too. I can thoroughly recommend her.

8. :aheartbea High Recommends to all buyers, Kat is just a delightful gal to buy from, bought a Sooah body from her and was in awesome condition and mailing as fast as lightening,would most definitely buy from again:aheartbea

9. Wonderful buyer! Thanks for an easy transaction!!

10. Kathryn bought 3 outfits from me. Great communications and fast payment. She kept me up to date until they arrived. Excellent transaction. Thank you agian.xuan.

11. Kathryn was a great person to buy from and had nice items. Everything was as described. Thanks!

12. Kathryn just bought a Volks outfit and an SSW outfit from me. It was a very quick, very smooth, very friendly transaction every step of the way--and Kathryn even took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely and satisfactorily. I couldn't hope to find a better person to do business with, on DoA or anywhere. :aheartbea

13. Bought some shoes from me. Paid fast and let me know when they arrived. Thanks! ^_^

14. Kathryn bought some clothes from me and she's an absolutely lovely buyer! Wonderful communication and very sweet. :) Thank you!

15. I bought a Soah head from Kathryn and it's GREAT! Wonderful seller, fast shipment, honest! Thanks! ^_^

16. I recently bought a 2008 MD Ryu head. He arrived in perfect condition and she was a sweetheart to talk with. An excellent seller!

17. I bought a CP Breakaway from Kathryn and things couldn't have gone better!! She allowed a layaway for me and kept in constant contact. She went on vacation through it, and gave me a number to be reached while she was away from the computer and everything. :) He was packed up super-awesome as well!!

I just love my new boy and I don't think things could have possibly gone better <3 Thanks Kathryn!!

18. Sold some clothes to Kathryn and she was excellent to work with! Super friendly and paid promptly- thanks so much!!

19. I sold some unoa hands to Kathryn and she paid super fast and was super nice. Thanks~! XD

20. Sold 2 pair of spectacles/glasses to Kathryn. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v