1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for random_birth

Feb 26, 2007

1. This is my feedback thread for the things I've sold, traded, or bought.
      Please keep in mind that my pronouns are he/him/his!
      Thank you,
      Briar

#1 random_birth, Feb 26, 2007
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    2. I bought a head from random_birth and everything has gone great! :D She even agreed to hold the head for me and everything ^ ^ A very nice seller :aheartbea

3. I bought a pair of AR gun hands from radom_birth and they were great! My Jade loves them. It was a very smooth transaction and the hands arrived very quickly!

4. I bought a head from random_birth. She was a great communicater and shipped out the same day she confirmed address. Would buy from again! :)

5. Random_birth purchased two doll heads from me. Super prompt pay and great communications. Highly recommended!

6. random_birth purchased a mod. lune head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

7. i purchased a immature girl body from random_birth. and the transaction went incredible smoothe, and she was very patience with me in my stupidity of looking at the wrong sales thread when i sent the payment. :X and thank you again very much :)

8. random_ birth bought A wig from me.
      payment was fast, and communication was great!
      she kindly informed me when the wig arrived.
      a nice buyer I would say ^^

9. Random_birth purchased an Astrokitty tank top from me. Nice and polite customer and very easy to deal with. ^^ Thank you very much and hope you will enjoy the other tank i've just sent you. Take care !!

Recommended buyer.

10. I bought a juri 06 head from random_ birth and the transaction went really well. Great communication. Highly recommended seller. Thank you!:)

11. random_birth purchased a Brownie Zeppelin clothing set from me - what a fantastic transaction! Very polite, friendly and paid promptly! Highly recommended! :thumbup

12. I purchased a pair of dollmore eyes from random_birth.
      Great with communication, answered all my questions, shipped fast and good quality item.
      Highly recommended seller... A++++

13. I bought some neck donuts from random_birth, and she shipped lightening fast, was a true pleasure to deal with. She kept in touch about their arrival (me-bad buyer, forgot to pm her when they arrived), and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her anytime!

14. I bought a wig from Briar and it was a fantastic transaction overall, thanks so much!

15. I bought a Bobobie NS MSD body from random_birth and she shipped quickly and securely. Very nice to deal with and would buy from again!

16. I bought a B&G body from her. She shipped him very fast and packaged well. I'd totally buy from her again!

17. I bought a head from random_birth. Shipping was super fast! She was really sweet and answered all my PMs. She was a pleasure to do business with. Recommended seller :)

18. I bought a MSD shirt from random_birth. Fast shipping and an excellent seller. Would totally buy from again! :)

19. I bought some mds clothing from random_birth the items arrived very quickly and are exactly as described. will recomend

20. I bought a CustomHouse Yeondu boy from her, he arrived fast and safe in the box with his shipping pillows. She was very sweet and had no problem recieving the rest of the payment by mail instead of paypal, i would love to get more stuff from her