1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Mecha Angel 80cm

Feb 22, 2007

1. 60 cm was tall enough already, really...then there's the Hounds which are 70 or something...

It's going to be a lot harder carrying something that tall around on a regular basis, I can see. *_*

2. I'm hoping for 62-65, as being a little taller than my gangly Dollshe boys would be... interesting, but any taller next to them would surely make him completely out of scale...

Interesting, anyway! I look forward to more pics & info!

Lucy

3. Don't forget about the male DOTs, they're awfully tall..and there's the SD16s and the DZ 70cms...

I don't see dolls getting much larger then eightyish centimeters, however; I feel like maybe they might be -too- big at that point, but who knows? We might all end up pleasantly suprised if we see a much much larger doll on the general market.

4. I hope he`s not 80 cm... I got a 77 cm Bishonen House boy and he`s QUITE a handfull... and heavy... I love him to bits but I`m not ready for another giant.

5. Where is the picture on the site? I tried to find where the original was found on Soom, but I couldn't find it. ^^

73cm-80cm would rock my world. I have a character that is supposed to over seven feet tall, so I would need a very tall doll to keep that proportion. :D

I look forward to developments!

~Anrui

6. 80cm? I think 60cm is almost to much xD but some people may like it.

7. GehO.O! That's more than half my height! I'd be kind of intimidated, but it would be so cool to see^.^;.

8. Yikes, 80cm? Waaaay too big. XD If he is going to be that large, I hope his legs are more shapely. The one thing that really bothers me about the Dollshe bodies are his stick legs. XD

9. I think that's more than half my height... I hope that's not the case. Good god. o_o

10. Yeah, how tall are you?

I figured out that half my height would be 75 cm>.<.

11. 80+cm would be so huge!!! My boys are pretty big as it is... 'Nuff said, though, because I still think it would be really cool to a have a doll that big. ^_~
      -Vega

12. :lol: half my height would be 81 cm... I think I am safe... but?

13. I'd be interested in seeing a doll at 80 centimeters. I like the taller dolls but I haven't seen a Bishonen House in person so I really don't know if 80 is too big. I think I wouldn't mind as long as he is not too thin.

14. Hmm intriguing! Well, as long as he's handsome...

15. Oh my goodness! I can't wait until they give out some information - and pictures! :D

16. Same here, I already thought Hound was big, but if this would be even bigger, then I'm going to explode! How heavy will it be then! :o

17. Oh, I am crossing my fingers for an 80cm, and then a GIRL to go along with him! I don't need another boy around here (yet, at least), but oh how I want a big big girl. :eusa_pray

18. I'm interested in the musculature - from what we can see in that picture, he looks like he's got some nice shoulder and back definition...

Sadly, I want a nicely-muscled guy who's SHORT...looks like ElfDoll's Wu/Red body is still the winner, for me. But I'll hold off on that until we see more of this guy, just in case. You never know!

19. O_O he better be 80cm! I'm a tall girl at 5'10 (181cm-ish) ^^ I find my DollZOne boy (70cm) to be too short. I would love a tall BJD!!