1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for FunnyLori

Feb 8, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post here if you have had a transaction with me.

:fangirl:

I am also 1217lori on ebay. http://myworld.ebay.com/1217lori

Thank you!

2. I bought some stringing tools from Lori. The transaction was flawless!

3. FunnyLori participated in a group order I did for Dollga. She paid very promptly with invoices and followed all my guidelines great :daisy She's wonderful to deal with and big sweetie to boot! :aheartbea

4. Joined my Soom group order and was excellent to work with! Recommended, definately ^_^

5. Bought a skirt from her! Got here really fast. :D Yay!

6. FunnyLori was very awsome to work with, good communication and fast payment! A great transaction!

7. bought some eyes from me and paid promptly! thanks!

8. I was in a group order of her's. Wonderful communication, Very fast shipping, Excellent transaction!

Positive Feedback!

9. I bought an Obitsu body from Lori on layaway. Lori is wonderful to work with. She's a very friendly and communicative person. A very quick shipper as well! All around great transaction!

Thanks Lori!

10. I was in FunnyLori's Bambicrony group order.:aheartbea
      Lori was awesome to deal with. Paid for my things before I even sent payment. You can trust Lori, she is super fast with her PM's and packed the items I order very safe.
      I'm one happy camper.

I would order with FunnyLori again for sure.:daisy

Thanks Lori for making the group order great.:aheartbea

Till the next one.:thumbup

DragonDavy1:)

11. I was in the Bambicrony group order also. Very well run, great communication, can't enough good things!! I would definately buy from/participate in a group order again!

12. I was also in FunnyLori's Bambicrony group order and she did a great job!

Carolyn

13. She participated in a Luts Go I organized - she paid promptly and was a nice person to deal with. I would definitely recommend her! :)

14. Funnylori was part of my Soom group order :) prompt payment excellent to deal with :)

15. I participated in FunnyLori's Bambicrony group order. It was the smoothest and fastest group order I've ever taken part in. Lori kept us informed at every step, and was great to work with. I would work with her again in a heartbeat! :)

:daisy

16. I concur with everything lillibet posted ahead of me... flawless group order. Props to Lori!

17. Participated in a group order - fast, smooth, flawless performance and great communication. Lori rocks :XD:

18. Lori is my little bumblebee, and I've had nothing but great transactions with her. :D From painting her darling little Spork, to trading eyes and other items, she's just a dear to work with.

Lori is a sweetie and you'll love working with her!

19. Bought a pair of eyes from me, paid promptly, great communication. Thank you!

20. I bought a pair of Bambicrony hands from her, no problems at all, very swift shipping and wonderfully quick and nice communication. Just great!