1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Usagi32211

Jan 18, 2007

1. If you've bought from or sold to me, please leave a message after the beep.

BEEEEEP!:fangirl:

2. Wonderful transaction! Great communication, fast payment!

3. I bought some purple 14 MM eye's from Ashley! Great person to buy from! She is good with communications\fast shipping and is a very nice person. You can trust her when buying from her! :)

Madonnafanme :fangirl:

4. I bought a black bolero jacket from usagi32211, and it was a very smooth and fast transaction.Thanks again!:)

5. I bought 2 teen trends outfits from this lovely seller! Excellent condition, and super fast shipping. :) Yay! Miral and Leedah thank you especially as they are wearing the outfits and love having something new. :)

6. Bought accessories, really fast and pleasant transaction. Thank you

7. I bought a wardrobe bag, and was surprised to find a free gift inside when I opened it! Very pleased and would buy again ^_^

8. I bought another jacket from usagi32211, and a little gift was also included.What a lovely thought! Thanks again, for a great transaction.:)

9. I sold a pair of shoes to Usagi. She was very wonderful to work with during the entire transaction. I would definitely do business with her again.

10. I sold a Dollmore dress to Usagi32211. She paid promptly and the overall transaction was pleasant. Thanks and please enjoy the dress!

11. I sold a pair of wings to Usagi. Usagi was quick to pay and provided good communication. Thank you!

12. Recently bought a cupid bow hand set - arrived superfast and packed very carefully! My Cupid is very happy - thank you so much!

13. Yeah, today I got my Val Zeitler Not Wednesday outfit from Usagi. Its really gorgeous and fits Dollstown Soph like a dream.
      Thank you for fabulous packaging and a perfect transaction:aheartbea

Perfection!!!

14. I bought some shoes from Ashley and she was so lovely! Communication was great, she sent them off quickly and they are in absolutely pristine condition. Thank you!!

15. Bought DollHeart Carnivale from Ashley. It was perfect! Thank you for a great transaction.

16. I bought a DollHeart outfit from Usagi and it was perfect!
      Great communication, well and safely packed, fast shipping and such a nice person too~!
      Very higly recommended! :clover
      Thank you Usagi~!

17. I bought an outfit from usagi. Great communication; went out of her way to find a correct box for shipping; and it's also a beautiful outfit!! Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

18. I recently bought a dollheart outfit from Usagi. Fast communication and fast shipping. Items are in mint condition. <3

19. I recently bought a part Dollheart outfit from Usagi. And I agree it was easy communication and extremely fast cheap international shipping.
      The apron arrived in mint condition.

Thank you so much

:hamster:

20. I recently purchased some F2BM clothing from usagi32211 and they arrived quickly and were very neatly packaged. Thanks