1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sandwich

Jan 17, 2007

1. Hello there! Anyone who's had a transaction with me, as either buyer or seller, I ask to leave some feedback here. Thank you!

2. so lovely to deal with ^^ would recommend to everyone :)

thanks for a great transaction :D

3. I restrung Teronicus for Sandwich, and she was wonderful to deal with and very prompt with payment. Thanks a bunch!

4. Fast pay and great communication! Thanks for buying customhouse body from me!

5. I bought a wonderful pair Chaim's wings from Sandwhich, it was a smooth transaction, she shipped them super-fast and they arrived in great condition! A lovely person to deal with :)

6. I bought Chaim's/Aida's boots from Sandwhich, She's so awesome. She held them for me and let me pay in cash in person! She's so nice and super easy to deal with. Much love to Sandwhich. ^__^

7. Sandwhich is a good buyer to deal with. ^_^

8. darling, darling client :*

9. Thank you sandwich for fast paiement ! I recommand this buyer!

10. Sandwich sold me Chaim's long wig, and was lovely - communicated very quickly, and the wig arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

11. sandwich bought some volks who's that girl clothes from me, paid promptly, and kept great contact! A very pleasant transaction :)

12. I bought my Custom House body from her and she shipped it the next day! :D Even though I know it was a trouble for her to do so on such short notice on my part. I wasn't supposed to pay so quickly! But she managed to get it out on time and it is SO PERFECT! She's a really sweet person, and it was really great to do business with her, I'll definitely do it again.

And she's a great person all around! You shoud PM her some time. :D She's fantastic to chat with!!

13. Awesome transaction! Sandwich bought a Volks outfit from me and paid uber fast and let me know as soon as she received it. Thanks!

14. She bought a Volks SD13G body from me,
      and was an extremely easy-going and pleasant buyer to deal with;
      prompt to pay, of course, but a really kind person as well.
      The entire transaction process went over very smoothly indeed.

Thanks again, Sandwich! X3

15. Sandwich commissioned me for a modification and she was wonderful to deal with. She was very patient and sweet - I would definitely work with her again and recommend her to others!

16. Sandwich bought a dress from me and she was really sweet and wonderful to deal with! She's a great buyer :)

17. Did a Deneb split with Sandwich, she was nothing but awesome to deal with! a great transaction! thanks for the head!

18. I sold a doll's head to Sandwich and all was wonderful.
      She was very friendly and polite in our PM, and paid very fast too. I’m charmed with the transaction and I’d deal again with her without doubt.
      Thank you very much for all ^^ I’m glad that you like it!!

:)

19. Sandwich bought a MNM body from me, she was very nice and paid very quickly! I would love to do business with her again! :D Great buyer! Highly recommended!

20. Sandwich purchased a Limhwa Human doll from me. Communication was great, she was very pleasant to work with and paid promptly! Thanks so much!